• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Middle names needed❤️

Munching Maniac

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I want to give my two boys middle names as I would like to write down full names in my piggy diaries. I have tried to think of names but cannot decide. Here are the candidates:
50BDE0B8-5321-4FA3-8881-2CE0B80F8BD8.jpeg
This is moustachio he is a mucky piggy with long bum hair and he likes to nibble everything. CDFEE919-CF7A-48B2-AE51-55D6BC54CA23.jpeg
This is ginger nut and he is the cheeky squeaky one he has quite a big ego. Suggest middle names for these guineas and I will announce the winning names.

Attachments

• IMG_0810.JPG
    IMG_0810.JPG
    95.2 KB · Views: 1
Not a middle name but a good nickname for Moustachio would be Moustache Man!

Any past pigs you want to incorporate? My kids gave our original pair middle names and since then we have passed the middle names down to each new generation of pigs... right now we have Hadley Cupcake (after her predecessor, Linney Cupcake) and Leela Vanilla (after her predecessor, Sundae Vanilla.) Not too creative, but the kids, who are teenagers now, were pretty little when they initially chose the names for our original pair of pigs about eleven years ago!

Any past pigs you want to incorporate? My kids gave our original pair middle names and since then we have passed the middle names down to each new generation of pigs... right now we have Hadley Cupcake (after her predecessor, Linney Cupcake) and Leela Vanilla (after her predecessor, Sundae Vanilla.) Not too creative, but the kids, who are teenagers now, were pretty little when they initially chose the names for our original pair of pigs about eleven years ago!
This is so nice and a lovely way to remember past guinea pigs. I had two guineas before I got these ones, they were called Tufty and Ash. Freela has won my small competition. My guineas names are Moustachio Tufty and Gingernut Ash.

Back