• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Midlands Cruelty free Xmas fair - Sat 18th December

Status
Not open for further replies.

alisont

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Another date for the diary if you are near to the Midlands:

http://www.veganmidlands.org.uk/even...gsheath10.html

Lots of nice stalls, vegan food including lots of cakes! tombolas, cookery talks, animal rescue/charity stalls and good last min ethical shopping!

I shall be helping on the Hillfields tombola and cake stall so do come and say hello if you can go:)

It's really easy to get to from Birmingham on the bus - number 50.

Thank you, I'm hoping I can come, it's a leap with my agarophobia and my boyfriend is busy but if my friend whos veggy would come, I'll sure to be there. x

Thank you, I'm hoping I can come, it's a leap with my agarophobia and my boyfriend is busy but if my friend whos veggy would come, I'll sure to be there. x

I hope you can come - it's not as big as some festivals so hope you feel able to go - does sound a positive leap:) If you and your friend want to say hello do feel free - I'll be doing the Hillfields tombola - lots of nice prizes.

That sounds great, if my hubby has a night off work (so he wont be asleep!) then we'll come, would be nice to meet some of you!

Sounds like fun although it is a little far for me plus I am on holiday that week.
I hope you all have fun though x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back