Mildred's monthlies

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DebbieR

This may be a bizarre question but when female guins come into season do they get a bit ....you know...err..fruity? *ahem*

Every month Mildred follows poor George around with her nose attached to his rump for about a week. It drives him (and us - and I'm sure Mildred isn't too happy either) mad. All the while making little squeaky bubbly type noises. We have been keeping track of when this happens and it's about every 28 days. George has had the snip so he just tries to get away from her.

Has anyone else experienced this? And I mean with the guins not your partners ;D

bevs

Reaction score
You had to add that end bit didn't you ;D

I had a nice witty reply all lined up LMAO

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Mine seem to get fretful every now and then but I haven't worked out the cycle. I just imagined it was hormones!

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
LOL Debbie ;D

My girls together go through the same (fruity lot), although no boy in sight. Sometimes as well they get a little discharge and brrrrrrrrr all the time, humping one another then stop, looking like they are thinking 'what the hell am I doing?' ;D

D

DebbieR

That's a relief. Thanks for putting my mind at rest. I can stop worying now :) :)

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
yes. mine have a little discharge too.
It can be a very hormonal house ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.