• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

Millie's op is tomorrow

munchmonster

Forum Donator 2023/24
Reaction score
I'm giving Millie her veggie snacks tonight and telling her to be brave as she needs to have the lump in her womb taken away. I will cuddle her and tell her how much I love her. I am not going into work tomorrow as I will not be able to concentrate. I am not being dramatic am I? After all, they are my furry family. I will post an update tomorrow

All the best for tomorrow Millie. Healing wheeks and hope the op goes well. Think of the veggies and treats that will be waiting for you at home.

Hi Betsy, yes she is having a spay. Was Betsy allowed to go straight back in with her friends when she came home? Wilf has been neutered but both boys are currently chasing their respective wifelets around and annoying them. Its good to hear Betsy made a good recovery :)

Hi Betsy, yes she is having a spay. Was Betsy allowed to go straight back in with her friends when she came home? Wilf has been neutered but both boys are currently chasing their respective wifelets around and annoying them. Its good to hear Betsy made a good recovery :)
I had Betsy in the hospital cage for 2 nights so I could monitor her and then I put her back with Dennis.

I have everything crossed for tomorrow. And no, you’re not being dramatic. I’d find it hard to concentrate, too, if one of mine was having surgery.

Good luck for tomorrow your not been dramatic at all I always worry when a furry family member isn't feeling good :) when nugget was spayed she went straight back with her friend who I sent to the vets with her for moral support 💖

Thanks for the best wishes everyone. I took Millie in at 8am and shed a few tears on the way home. I took her husboar with her for the initial appt but could not take him with her today. He keeps coming out of the hidey and looking round for her and I feel guilty, but when a piggy needs an op, she has to have one :( I am now sitting at home waiting for a phone call to collect her.

I've lost count of how many surgeries mine have had to have in the last year...it doesn't get easier! The waiting is awful.. everything crossed for good results for her :)

Back