• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Missing my baby

Gpowner

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi all I was really missing my baby gir miga now I know she’s in a better place but my heart aches when i think about her we have gotten a new piggie and we’ve decided to name her wookie but she’s not the same as my girl I miss her a lot
This is my first time loosing a guinea pig and I was wondering why f any of you had any advice B4F38E77-3737-4C8A-83A0-E9D33EAF172D.jpeg
Wookie

Don’t think of Wookie as a replacement for your girl - as she‘s not the same and will have a different personality. Wookie is a new piggie that’s come to stay with you. Losing a pig breaks your heart and there is a grieving process that you will go through. Be kind to yourself and if it hurts when you think about her, then have a cry - you will feel better after. The pain will ease with time, we never forget our special babies who have crossed the rainbow bridge.🌈😔

So sorry, but Wookie will soon have a little place in your heart to make things a little easier for you x

Wookie is so cute, she is a beautiful successor to Miga.

I know how you feel - when I lost my beautiful Keziah I didn’t plan to get another as Merab and Jemimah still had each other.
However ....... there were these 2 girls who needed to be rehomed and so Phoebe and Priscilla came to me.
I was still grieving for Keziah and didn’t think I was really ready for them but within a very short space of time they had both found their own place in my heart.

Human beings have a great capacity to love and there is no limit.
Each piggy has their own special place and Wookie is a very lucky piggy to have someone like you who will fill her life with love

Hello. Really sorry you lost a piggie Miga
It's never easy especially when you love them so much. I also have recently lost a loved piggie. and have another two piggies and i feel weird as I do miss her but it's not fair on my other piggies. . as they need love and to be honest they are great.

Congratulations on Wookie! Gorgeous :love: they find a unique place in your heart along with Miga. Have a big hug x

Sorry for your loss. Try and remember the good times with Miga and that she had a good life with you and was loved, and that is the best anyone can ask for in life.

I think we all understand how you feel. It can take a while to bond with a new arrival when you are still grieving the piggy you’ve lost. Just take your time. One day you will realise just how much you love her in her own right. She’s very lucky to have found a home with you.

Wookie is so cute, she is a beautiful successor to Miga.

I know how you feel - when I lost my beautiful Keziah I didn’t plan to get another as Merab and Jemimah still had each other.
However ....... there were these 2 girls who needed to be rehomed and so Phoebe and Priscilla came to me.
I was still grieving for Keziah and didn’t think I was really ready for them but within a very short space of time they had both found their own place in my heart.

Human beings have a great capacity to love and there is no limit.
Each piggy has their own special place and Wookie is a very lucky piggy to have someone like you who will fill her life with love
Thanks so much ❤️❤️

I think we all understand how you feel. It can take a while to bond with a new arrival when you are still grieving the piggy you’ve lost. Just take your time. One day you will realise just how much you love her in her own right. She’s very lucky to have found a home with you.
❤️❤️

Back