Missing my piggies😞😞

Freya1234

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So I’m currently staying with some other members of my family as someone in my household has an operation coming up meaning that they need to self isolate for 7 days (so they don’t get coronavirus) however as I had to go to work I couldn’t self isolate with them so I am staying with some other family members. My piggies are still at my house and being looked after by other members of my household (who have been given very detailed instructions on piggie care), however I am really missing them and the person that is looking after them is sending me daily updates and photos/videos but i’m just finding that I am missing them even more, I go back home in a few days so will obviously be able to see them then but I just really want to give them a little cuddle and hear there little wheeks! 😕😕 I’ve never been away from them for this long and keep worrying about every little thing even though I trust the person that is looking after them.
What do other people do when they miss there piggies?

PoppyFloss

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Aw poor you, I’m sure you miss them lots 💕
The longest I have been away for my piggies is two days but I just tried not to think about them as that made me miss them more.
I’m sure you will have a very joyful reunion with your guinea pigs 💗.

Merab's Slave

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
You will be so glad to be home again with them. We always get a bit anxious leaving them in someone else’s care.
Hope the op went well and your family member makes a good recovery

Freya1234

Teenage Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thank you everyone❤
I imagine the piggies have hardly noticed i’m gone as they are still getting there veggies so probably haven’t noticed anything different, they may have just thought I had grown a lot over night (and lost some hair!) Just counting down the days until Friday :yahoo:

stef.trg

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I know exactly how you‘re feeling, I‘m currently in Austria visiting my family and my OH is looking after the pigs. We skyped this evening while the girls were out for floor time so I at least got to see them but I really miss them too :( they have yet to realise that I‘m gone though 😂 😂