Missing!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C&&Frank

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
So usually we get Frank out of the cage when it comes to veggie time, as most of you know Frank has... Should we say a bit of an old soul and doesn't wonder to far! usually we can leave him out on his own and he'll let us know when he wants go back but today I guess he wanted to explore!
We search for five minutes trying to find him to the point where I thought I was goin to have to put a picture of him on a milk carton. Eventually we did find him... Underneath his other cage just relaxing.:))

I'm sure @TheFurryGodmother will post a pic of him 'chillin'

Caviequeen

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awe what a silly little piggy, Its the worst feeling when you cant find your babies I used to have 4 rats and I used to let them out and there was one who would always slip under a door and escape to somewhere it would always be different and this one time i thought i lost her for good and all day i freaked out and looked for her and then at night as i was putting on my pjs i found her sleeping in my clothes omg i almost died it scared me so bad of course i was thrilled she wasent gone but it scared me still.

C&&Frank

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
:)) Love the fact he was just maxin' relaxin
That's Frank for you!:lol!:
Awe what a silly little piggy, Its the worst feeling when you cant find your babies I used to have 4 rats and I used to let them out and there was one who would always slip under a door and escape to somewhere it would always be different and this one time i thought i lost her for good and all day i freaked out and looked for her and then at night as i was putting on my pjs i found her sleeping in my clothes omg i almost died it scared me so bad of course i was thrilled she wasent gone but it scared me still.
Hahaha! I imagine there was a huge sigh of relief after finding them :))

Status
Not open for further replies.