• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Mixed Emotions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cavy Lover

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm going home from my holidays tomorrow. I really don't want to because I absolutely love this place but at the same time I am really excited to see the piggies. And to go to the pet shop to get them loads of stuff. Hopefully you guys know what I mean.

Awh when I have to leave the pigs it puts me off going away, I spend most of my time worrying about them and not enjoying myself! You are not alone :)
Yeah. I was worrying a lot about Cookie because she doesn't do well in a change of scenery last time she lost weight. Even though I have been told by the piggy sitter they are fine, I just can't help but worry.

Very true. The piggies went in boarding three weeks ago, we came back and Lola was doing funny poops, so we took them to the vet and they said it was most likely stress even though she appeared perfectly happy there.

Yeah. It's not like they are being treated badly or anything they just don't like big changes. So they get worried which makes me worries so it's just like a long worry chain. :))

I have the most lovely pet hotel and my piggies are always wonderfully looked after there. I have no worries about them. Last year we spent 2 weeks in Majorca and I was so piggy sick that I had to have photos of them emailed to me. I missed them so much. This year we had a week away in Devon and I missed them terribly but at least it was only a week. I never thought I'd miss my pets so much.....

My OH is talking about going away soon and I really don't want to go and leave the piggies I'd be much happier staying at home with them. Even though my daughter has agreed to look after them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back