• Issues with online booking at The Cat & Rabbit Clinic in Northampton. Read more here
  • You can find lots of information on how to settle in, understand your new guinea pigs in our New Owners Guide Collection but please ask any questions you have in Wannabe and New Owners' section.

Mmmm Lemon And Limes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

7squeakers.

Adult Guinea Pig
Aaaaawwww, what a sweet, pretty little fella! :wub: Has he got cataracts and a head tilt? Or is it just the angle he's standing?

PiggieWigs12

Junior Guinea Pig
Yeah he's completely blind on his right side. Not sure about the left, me and the vet thought he had partial vision on his left that why he was tilting. The tilt was worse when he first came to me last year. I think he's blind now on the left because he has a detached retina, not sure though.

I have a suspicion he may of had one or several bad ear infection, but I wasn't given any history when he came to me, but he's had two ear infections since he's been with me.

He's defiantly brain damaged, he purrs and randomly rumble struts. Smart enough to scream at me when he wants picking up though!

sport_billy

Administrator
Staff member
he is lovely, bless him :love:

Lemons! Thats a unusual one :)) Make sure it is only rare as a treat though as they are very acidic.

He is a very special little lad :love: hope to see lots more of him, thanks for sharing his photos with us.

PiggieWigs12

Junior Guinea Pig
he is lovely, bless him :love:

Lemons! Thats a unusual one :)) Make sure it is only rare as a treat though as they are very acidic.

He is a very special little lad :love: hope to see lots more of him, thanks for sharing his photos with us.
Indeed I've never known a piggie to like lemon before. I only realised because i had lemon juice on my fingers Ms he tried to eat me lol

Tim

*Rescue Buddy*
Forum Donator 2017/18
Poor little Norman :( So adorable! :love:

You got me thinking now, after I had scoffed a load of pancakes earlier this year for Shrove Tuesday, our Zebedee went mad on a wheeking spree and tried to eat my fingers and chin! :)) I'm wondering now if it was the orange or lemon juice I used :hmm:

PiggieWigs12

Junior Guinea Pig
Poor little Norman :( So adorable! :love:

You got me thinking now, after I had scoffed a load of pancakes earlier this year for Shrove Tuesday, our Zebedee went mad on a wheeking spree and tried to eat my fingers and chin! :)) I'm wondering now if it was the orange or lemon juice I used :hmm:
Could be either! I had one years ago that adored oranges, would eat the peel aswell! My current lot looooove tangerines!

Status
Not open for further replies.