• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

more Jovi adventures!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I was cleaning my boys, and like always, I start with Ton and Guin. Put them in an open drawer - cos I can reach them there and they are safe while I clean. Done in a few mins then put them back.

Next was Titch and Jovi's turn. Titch is easy to get, I bribe him with the bag of hay and in he pops in! 2funny then into the drawer!

Jovi! Now he is a little scamp! ;D Piece of grid comes off, I go to put my hand in and he decides that he will jump off the chest of drawers that the cage is on and hide under the bed in the room! ;D ;D

The bed - one of those divan ones, half an inch off the floor, yet he still gets under! Jovi loves scaring me! ;) ;)

One hour later til Mike gets home and lifts up the bed, and the little fella goes straight to him! :o :o Yet any other time he will not go to him or even like being picked up by Mike ::) ::)

lol awww Kelly!

Sounds like he's a right little one! haha ;)

Nothing like a piggie with attitude tho ;D

x

He certainly knows what to do and will change just like that, that's for sure! :)

Cute popcorning Jovi in the cage, loves his mummy to bits.

Outside the cage - he's a kid with a mission to bug his mummy! ;D

He sounds a little character. I think males tend to be a little bit more "naughty" than the girls ::)

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back