• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

most of my boys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
well its nearly impossible to capture them all in one shoot but i have some very cute pictures to share

Zanzabar

DSCF7037-3.jpg

DSCF7014-3.jpg

DSCF7019-4.jpg

Baker

DSCF7018-2.jpg

Ralph-Saffron

DSCF7005-4.jpg

Blade

DSCF7013-2.jpg

DSCF7003-3.jpg

ahhh they are all so cute.and they have some tasty food there :)you take really good photos,ive fiddled with my camera and now it doesnt seem to be taking photos as good as it should :(

ahhh they are all so cute.and they have some tasty food there :)you take really good photos,ive fiddled with my camera and now it doesnt seem to be taking photos as good as it should :(

thankyou,
i actually wasn't to impressed with this photo shoot as it was rather rushed and normally i wait for the perfect snap each time,
my camera isnt fantastic but its still decent and it probably helps that i take around 400 photos a week,I'm obsessed lol

Ralph-Saffron is looking extremely handsome as usual.. My piggies are driven demented with me at the moment and all the photos I am taking! When they see me coming with the camera now they run as fast as there little legs will carry them...

Gorgeous x)x)
Should of put a piggy lip's warning :))

xxxxxxxxxxx

Oh, Ralphie and Blade are my favouritest hands-down! Ralph has grown up so handsomely. Blade is my favourite breed, so beautiful.

All of them are looking wonderful though!

I am also in love with Blade. He's a total stunner!

tsk tsk Auntie Bonnie you sooooooooo should know better rolleyes:))

JUMP JUMP..............brrrrrrrrrrrrr.................JUMP JUMP..........mummy please you have to wake up, come on!

PUMP PUMP................o...........PUMP PUMP.........oh my...........GASP feeling woozy again......PUMP PUMP (sheesh this is hard work eh Velvet)..........PUMP PUMP (yep Onyx it sure is!) .....................
oooooooh so cute...........lovely ones.............kissable ones..........GULP...............gorgeous...............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PIGGIE LIPS ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xoxoxoxoxoxo

LOL Bonnie you've still caught their little characters in these pics x)

Oh my! Your Uncle Looks JUST LIKE My Hawk!

DSC02165.jpg

DSC02164.jpg

DSC02157.jpg

What is he? They said my Hawk is a SheltyX?

I guess I will have to put one of those coats with lots of pockets on and come visiting........piggy napping!
Boy they are just too cute.
x)

Awww - they are all gorgeous. Ralph is growing like mad!

Thank you for including Cooper as well, even if he wasn't in the mood for posing this time. Blade is another stunner! And that pic of Panda - he really looks like one! x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back