• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Mother day tea !

Jayne you can do things right. It's your Mum's problem that she is fighting with you not yours. That Mother's Day tea looks very nice. I'd love it if someone cooked for me for a change but that's not gonna happen in this house!

That looks like a really lovely meal.
From the food pics you’ve posted here and on other threads I get the impression that you’re a great cook.

So sorry that your mum doesn’t appreciate what you’ve done.
I do understand that it’s hard to believe the problem is hers but just remind yourself that you are a unique human being

I'm sorry you Mum didn't appreciate your lovely tea Jayne. You haven't done anything wrong.

You have done nothing wrong Jane, your mother should appreciate the lovely meal you have prepared for her. It looks amazing! Hope you’re ok

I think this past year has been so tough for everyone and those we are locked down with suffer the brunt of our anxieties over covid and despair over being shut away. I love fish and chips and I hope you enjoyed it at least

Back