• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Mothering Sunday 3/4/2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
mother.jpg

When you thought I wasn’t looking
You hung my first painting on the refrigerator
And I wanted to paint another.

You fed a stray cat
And I thought it was good to be kind to animals.

You baked a birthday cake just for me
And I knew that little things were special things.

You said a prayer
And I believed there was a God that I could always talk to.

You kissed me good-night
And I felt loved.

I saw tears come from your eyes
And I learned that sometimes things hurt—
But that it’s alright to cry.

You smiled
And it made me want to look that pretty too.

You cared
And I wanted to be everything I could be.

When you thought I wasn’t looking—
I looked . . .
And wanted to say thanks
For all those things you did
When you thought I wasn’t looking.

Aww that's lovely.
I'm a little sad as I won't be with my youngest daughter tomorrow as it's her dads sunday to have her.
I've asked him if I can have her for an hour extra in the morning but he's refusing so I won't see my baby properly till 5pm.
She's upset I'm upset, I'm supposed to be going for a meal with my mum and other daughter but it just doesn't seem right without both of my girls.

Thanks xx it's ok I should be used to it as he's a total w***** and made my life hell so I'm well rid, just feel sorry for my little girl.
I don't really suppose that I need one day of the year to know how she feels about me as nearly everyday she draws me a picture or card telling me that she loves me :).
He on the other hand hasn't had one picture drawn for him so what does that say rolleyes
sometimes I really could just :laluot_14: him.

Grrrrr yes he sounds awkward..what would an extra hour do to him...they really do use these things to attack us..the mother..i was there 23 years ago hunny..i know all about Wa**y men. mallethead

Yeah I have this amazing talent of picking or should I say being picked by total b******.
First partner I haven't seen since new years eve 1999 when he came to see our daughter (we'd been seperated 10mths) he promised he'd call on her 2nd birthday 6 days later but he never turned up.
He even lived in the same town as us until about 3yrs ago when he up and left his wife of a few years and their 2 kids.
He's now back in Scotland with his new wife mallethead.
I wish the youngests dad would follow him to be honest :x half the time my little un doesn't even want to see him.

The other one may follow him hun...My lads dad only used my son as a pawn , i knew what he was doing and i hated him for it and the hell he put us through. But eventually when he caught on that it was getting him no where with me..he done one..he went to Bosnia and married some poor lass from there.

My lad is 24 now and he hasnt had contact with him and thats the way he likes it :)

The bosnian woman divorced him too lol.

I know its hard now hunny but things have a habit of working out :)

Have a lovely Mothering sunday x>>

Let him have the hour you wanted...you get all the week xx

Thanks you too xx
It's hard as I've never had a birthday, mother's day or christmas without her what gets me is that he's not even interested in looking after her as she goes to grandmas (:)>>> vile woman).
We're going through a phase at the mo where she wont eat properly as they've told her that nobody likes fat people grrrr and if you keep eating McDonalds or chocolate you'll end up like your mum big and fat and nobody will want you.
FFS she's 7yrs old and for the past 3yrs they've filled her head with so much crap it's a wonder that she's not f***** up in the head (excuse the language I'm angry), I wouldn't mind but I'm not huge, big yeah but I'd say average for my height (nearly 5'9 & size16 ).
He messed with my head for years and now he's doing it to her, but he has to have contact as we've been through solicitors.

Thanks you too xx
It's hard as I've never had a birthday, mother's day or christmas without her what gets me is that he's not even interested in looking after her as she goes to grandmas (:)>>> vile woman).
We're going through a phase at the mo where she wont eat properly as they've told her that nobody likes fat people grrrr and if you keep eating McDonalds or chocolate you'll end up like your mum big and fat and nobody will want you.
FFS she's 7yrs old and for the past 3yrs they've filled her head with so much crap it's a wonder that she's not f***** up in the head (excuse the language I'm angry), I wouldn't mind but I'm not huge, big yeah but I'd say average for my height (nearly 5'9 & size16 ).
He messed with my head for years and now he's doing it to her, but he has to have contact as we've been through solicitors.

Oh how awful grrrr My ex's mother told our daughter that her brother from my previous marriage was not her REAL brother - she adores him and was devastated. Hang in there, she will see him for his true colours as she grows up as my daughter did - she severed ALL contact when she was 14, is almost 19 now and has had zero to do with him for 5 years :p
Have a nice day - he'll end up the loser, trust me x>>

my daughter is out with my mum for dinner 2moz :( she wants to go though, but guess what the kids( well hubby has brought me) for mother days, flowers, card and wait for it......

2 tickets to see the Chippendales next Saturday with my friend mmMMMMmmmm

Claire.....Ummmmm what thoughtful children (hubby) you have drool I must insist that you take your camera with you :x

Guinea pig slave ...yes he is a looser but I think he knows that already :(|)
Thanks for the kind wishes and I hope you have a great day too, in fact I hope every mummy out there has a fab day x

Oooh what a great pressie! I won't tell my Mum her Parker pen set won't seem the same lol

guinea-wiggles you'll just have to have another mother's day with her or something and it will be even more special because only you two will be celebrating on that day ;)
But like you say you don't need just one day to show each other how much you love and care for each other x

i wont see my girls til after 4.30 today, theyre both away( Lauren on a duke of edinburgh expedition and Georgia at St John ambulance camp) having great times forgetting all about the woman who worked hard and is skint for them to have their fun rolleyes but hey thats what being a mum is all about :))
ps dont tell my mum but i used my boots advantage points to get her present :))

Aww I love that poem it's so so cute made me cry :S Well i got a lay in today and then chocolate crossents when I woke up. My other half never gets me anything but when you have a 2 year old and a 9 month old a lay in is soooo fab thats all I really wanted lol. I hope all the mums have a fab mothers day.

Thanks you too xx

It really angered me to read that! That's absolutely disgusting! Can I do those people in? Don't worry...I'll get rid of the evidence...It'll be like they never lived...-c

However, I can't be with my mum today due to lack of money. :( I phoned her and sent her a card though. <3 I hate not living around the corner from her anymore...

Just popping by, Happy Mothers Day Grandma. :rose. Still miss you loads, love you so much.x>>

M - O - T - H - E - R
"M" is for the million things she gave me,
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be,
Put them all together, they spell
"MOTHER,"
A word that means the world to me. ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.