Moving a C&C

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angeladeedah

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm finally going to get round to building my C&C cage for my piggies during the Christmas holidays, been putting it off for far too long and it's not fair on them.

My question is though, how easy is it to move a c&c once it's been built - I need a new carpet for my spare room but I can't afford it just now, but that's where the cage is going.

4piggiepigs

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Depends on your design, if you use cable ties or connector's, if it's just one level, you can put furniture wheels on them if you make a bottom for it.

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have just built a monstrous one and I don't fancy moving it any time soon!

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Just waiting to buy the correx and fleeces as I have run out of pennies, when it is done I will post pics!

Reaction score
Just waiting to buy the correx and fleeces as I have run out of pennies, when it is done I will post pics!

oooh yey! looking forward to pics.. I'm gonna buy/make one in the next couple of weeks.. I'm so excited as i have a week off work aswell to make it in.. :))

esther x

Angeladeedah

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm thinking I might be better to get the new carpet first then - which means delaying building it even longer! Maybe see what I can get in the sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.