• UK storm warning - Danger of unseasonal high winds and falling trees! Please secure any hutches and sheds, and bring your guinea pigs and rabbits indoors if possible! Click Here for info

Mummy felt guilty.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayceeStar

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Poor Buddy has mites, and so he's had quite a bit of medicine recently- as well as Xeno he had to have Baytril as he had scratched himself and got some sores, so that helped incase of infection. Yesterday he also had a bath, as well as his Baytril...I really wasn't in his good books! Thankfully he is already looking much better and the bath seems to have cleared up the dry skin.
I am so happy being back home with my piggies, don't want to leave on Sunday! Only in Worcester until June though and then I am coming back to Plymouth :]
I felt guilty for putting Buddy through so much, so en route to pick up my little brother, I popped into Tesco...I think he was happy with the purchases!

And cuddles with Mummy to make things better! Since I've been back, he keeps demanding cuddles! The vet was shocked at how much he was trying to cuddle, bless him!

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwww x) He's such a sweetie, and a very lucky piggie indeed hope all the veggies make you better soon little piggie! :))

Romily

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
'Will someone take all this damn packaging off, so can eat this stuff!? Please?'
I was so thinking that! He must have been chanting "look cute, get the photos done then I get to eat is all muwahahahah {:|"

helen105281

Forum Donator 2019/20
Reaction score
Oh bless him. glad he is on the mend and I hope he enjoyed all his veggies.

Status
Not open for further replies.