Mummy had an emergency!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Mummy was playing games on the forum while Daddy was trimming mine and Uncle Ton's nails.. I was done first..

Daddy noticed that Uncle Ton had some hay in his willy (don't laugh) so called Mummy.. anyway Mummy came and saw this. She noticed that when you touched Ton he made a little noise so Mummy knew it was best to take the hay out of his willy..

She said it happened quite a bit with Uncle Ton.. she pulled it ever so slowly, there was about an inch of hay there! :o :o

Anyway Uncle Ton seemed much better after and then Mummy put some tea tree cream onto his willy to soothe it and make it feel better..

I think she's done that alright! She's the best my Mummy is..

She checked mine too, am ok down there so that's relief!

Love Guinea aka The Chef!
xx

- For sometime Toniic gets an impacted penis due to him walking belly almost on the ground in the hutch! Also he prefers to sit in his own pee sometimes so it makes a mess of the hay and sticks to him!
Also because of his age this is more likely to happen to him, and an impacted anus..

Tonic, when he last had the latter, was unblocked slowly.. it really ponged when the last of it came out.. but I could tell the relief he got! LOL I then rubbed a bit of teat tree oil cream onto his bum just like I did with his willy.. (Please no-one be a bit 'funny' when touching or checking out your guinea pigs genitals (like my hubby).. It has to be done..

After all that we then continued to trim Tonic's nails!

So now Mr Tonic, and Guinea are now in their hutch munching away to their hearts content..

Emergency over..

Kelly xx

C

cutecavy

Glad he is all better now. Must feel loads better now, having the hay out of him and all.

It's important with boars to check their area daily, so it doesn't build up on them like that. ;)

Livie
x

D

DebbieR

Glad he's feeling better now Kelly.

My George has a cauliflower willy which means it sticks out all the time. On top of that, he sits in his own mess. I'm constantly prodding and poking him around that area.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Uncle Ton, I hope you're feeling better today. I'm sorry I sounded unsympathetic to your plight last night - your mummy and I wre racing to make it to 13000 before we fell asleep over the keyboards, and I didn't really take in what happened to you. It must have been horrible.
xx

Reaction score
Awww thank you all for your words.. yeah I do check often especially with Tonic.. It's ok Lucinda we knew you were tired! LOL ;)
He's ok now.. feeling better, not tender or anything

Mrs Player xx

G

gothchick1515

rudi used to have that all the time i had know idea how serious it was i feel guilty now, glad tonics beter now x

Status
Not open for further replies.