• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Mummy's Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Mothering Sunday on 26th March.. are you planning anything? for your Mummy as well as yourself?

Gonna take my Mummy out me thinks - got 3 Mummys, cos Mike has a step-mum too.. also going around the cemetary to give my Grandma some special Mummy's Day flowers..

Big hugs to you all for Mother's Day! :) :)

Kelly xx

havent thought. Probably wont do anything for my mum just send flowers same for mother in law.

I'm off to Florida the weekend after with my mum so might treat her then.

Not sure hubby has remembered though for my kids. we will see. LOL

Michele

I've got heaps of time yet... Aussie's one is not until 14th May 8)

gosh thats cool.. thought we all had it around the same time as everyone else.. I was wrong then! LOL

I'm going out for a meal with mother in law and family, will be buying my mother some smellies from my shop lol

My nans coming over and i get to make dessert for them i always make desserts on special occassions I'm quite relived that its not the 31st again because a few years ago it was and my mum got mothers day presents and birthday presents, My Friend Nat should have given birth to her first by then lol she planned that right I'm excited for her shes having a boy who shes called Hayden lol had to add that as I'm so excited for her x

kellyandpiggies said:
buying them from YOUR shop!?!?! LOL :)

i know how cheaky is that lol
they are very nice products and i have mothers day gift baskets at the moment so will give one of those
and also i get it cheaper lol

i know how cheaky is that lol
they are very nice products and i have mothers day gift baskets at the moment so will give one of those
and also i get it cheaper lol
[/quote]

Cheeky in a way, but also very thoughtful - mothers day gift baskets... do you send/deliver? hint hint! ;)

Kelly xx

i do send them yes, i can email you a attachment for them, i will have to check how much post and packaging is but if your intereted i can email you

course you wasnt, i would love to show you what i do, its nice to have interest, i've only been selling for a couple of months. i will send you some info by email and i will also send you a catalogue through email. another nice thing to do is buying individual items and maybe making the gift basket yourself. its an idea i have been thinking about, selling gift basket kits so the customers can put abit of personel touch in to it

Kelly they are wonderful! I love smellies - fancy the choc one! Never seen one like that before! :) :)

Thanx for sending me the catalogue.. Getting hubby to look too!

so glad you liked them, they are very different to what you normally get and we have a whole new range coming up soon which are even better

Can't wait to see them! You have Dewberry soap which I have only been able to get once in blue moon from Special shops! So am very, very pleased! I am very into smellies and smelly candles! Think they're are ever so relaxing!

what on earth can I get my mam? she dont like flowers or chocs, she has peircings and rides a motorbike and it has to be something i can post lol

if your interested i can email you the same i did to kelly for you to have a look, you will be able to post the smellies and they are very different to what is on the shops at the moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back