My 30th birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey, it's my 30th on Friday 3rd! I feel old compared to the guineas who are only one!
x

W

Wheekster

LOL! There is nothing wrong with reaching 30! Its a great reason to go and party, you will have a wonderful time. I turned 30 a few years ago and celebrated with a huge party. I had such an awesome time and I love being in my thirties ;D Happy Birthday for Friday, have a great day! ;D :D ;D :D

C

cutecavy

Ooh have a great birthday when it comes Lucinda :D

Wiggy
x P.S I'm two years old!

M

Michele

happy birthday for friday. glad to see some more thirty year olds on here. i'm 3 years older

michellemuffin

Reaction score
have a happy big 3 0, I'm a lot older at 44 so you have a few years on me, I enjoyed my 30s but must admit my 40s seem a lot calmer, maybe because the kids are more grown up, and you share your birthday with a very special little girl my grandaughter Kassidy is 2 on friday as well, :D

H

Hersheys mom

Happy birthday Lucinda! I will be the big 30 in May. Thats a special birthday for us!

K

Kellie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, have a wonderful day honey!

Penblywdd Hapus!
(thats welsh for happy birthday LOL)

C

claire

Happy Birthday Lucinda

Hope that you have a great day

Love

Claire
x

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thank you all for the birthday wishes. At least I don't work Fridays. So far I have had a lovely bath, eaten too much chocolate (and fed the guineas their breakfast of course!) I am meeting my friend later; Reg is taking me out for dinner tonight and my parents are coming for the weekend, so it's a busy one! Oh, and I've got to make the gluten-free cake too . . .
X

M

Michele

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LUCINDA!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!"

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

StromasDragon

Reaction score
[colorGrn][colorr]Happy Birthay

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Wheekster

YAY! Happy 30th Birthday ;D I'm glad to hear that you are having a great day, and your set to party all weekend ;D Have fun ;D

Lucinda

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
yeah, I had a really lovely day. Gorgeous meal in the evening, and my parents are here for the weekend, which means more people to fuss round the guineas - hee hee x

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Glad you had a lovely day. I found that letter you sent me ages a go when entering your piggies in the beauty pageant. I saw your address on there and would have sent you a birthday card if I had found the letter before your birthday! lol I think I found it actually on youir birthday.

Anyways bet your piggies are pleased to have your parents there!

Status
Not open for further replies.