My Birthday Soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Wahoo - Its my birthday soon - well... its in just over three weeks :)

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Really? - Happy Birthday for then. (I sound so sad now posting its my birthday in 3 weeks and yours is in two days lol)

I don't know what I will be doing for it. Probably nothing as I don't tend to do anything unless they are big birthdays - (18th last year so when to Broad ST clubbing in Bham!)

What you doing for your birthday?

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
To be honest I haven't even decided what I'm doing yet, hopefully going out for a meal in my favourite Italian Place, they do fantastic pizza!

I don't believe that on Friday I'm going to be 20 :o I don't feel it!

Clare x

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Awww 20 is a good birthday because next year will be your 21st and also 20 sounds good. What can I do at 19 that I couldn't do at 18? lol

I usually go out to a chinese place for my birthday with my family :)

C

claire

Me and you are more or less the same age clare ;D

I went out for a meal for my birthday on saturday and then went clubbing, it was a good night ;D

cashmincal

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Sounds a good night! You are only a little bit older than me Claire! ;D It is funny because I know another Claire from another forum and she was 20 at the beginning of this month ;D

I will no longer be a teenager! :o

Clare x

M

Michele

Listen to you all young ones!!

My birthday is in 7 months and I will be 34. I actually had to ask my mum how old I was cos I couldnt remember. LOL thats what old age and kids do to your brain.

Michele

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
I have just added a forum calender as everybody wanted one and it says Bevs birthday is same day as mine - May 15th?

squeakypigs

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Clare - add your birthday on your profile and on the main forum page it will come up with your birthday :)

bevs

Reaction score
squeakypigs said:
I have just added a forum calender as everybody wanted one and it says Bevs birthday is same day as mine - May 15th?
Yep tis true ;D

There I was trying to forget all about it and now its emblazoned for all to see AAARRRGGHHH :D :D :D

P

princessguinea

i cant wait for mine-its july 15. i told my boyfriend i want a spongebob squarepants themed party!

Status
Not open for further replies.