• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My bunnies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Callie

Just thought I'd show of my two gorgeous bunnies! ;D

Tobie
eb4b2a09.jpg

6d7be941.jpg

Skye
a3a21069.jpg

bdec7d86.jpg

Hope you liked!

:) Hiya , love your buns. How old are they and are they house bunnies ? Tody is really cute.

Diane

hairdi said:
:) Hiya , love your buns. How old are they and are they house bunnies ? Tody is really cute.

Diane

Hi, Skye is 5, and Tobie is 2, there not house buns they live in the garage along with my piggies.

so cute you lucky thing I kept bunnys years ago and loved their quirky characters but losing one to flystrike and myxi put me right off of them despite their injections thats why I ahev a deep rooted hatred to flys now I have zappers everywhere, but your two are sooooooooooo cute

They're gorgeous, I've got two buns too.

Michelle - I have a fear of both myxi and flystrike, awful diseases. I check buns bums daily and there's not much more you can do.

Your bunnies are gorgeous,

Skye is like my 2 that I lost in the summer but they were Brown and white :'( :'( :'(

Karen

What beautiful bunnies :)

Lolseh, a house rabbit is just a rabbit who lives in the house rather than outside.
I have too gorgeous bunns who live indoors with me.

Agree with what others have said, flystrike is horrible and a big worry. When I was little I had a rabbit who had to be PTS after getting it :'(.

I had a house rabbit when i lived at home ( many moons ago..lol) He was called Harry he was a gorgeous bunny , i couldnt have a dog because my brother was allergic.Got one when he moved out (he he he) But unfortunately a friend of the family brought round his puppy to show my mum ,who ended up having gastroenteritis and passed it on to Harry and even after the emergency rush to the vets when he started with symptoms at 2 am they couldn't save him.. :(

But on a happy note, they are fantastic animals and very comical as indoor rabbits.

Gorgeous buns. One of our original buns (Teapot) died of Myxi, it was awful. We had thought her sister (Porkpie) would die first as she had cancer of the uterus and had been ill for months. They ended up dying within 9 days of each other. Our buns are now vaccinated every 6 months again myxi. Thankfully, I have never experied flystrike. Heres my current buns (well my sons).

bailey.jpg

donut.jpg

The first one is Bailey who is currently getting his winter coat and the photo of Donut shows him being 'hypnotised' by my son.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back