My C&C cage is finally finished :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

fayejones

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It took the whole day yesterday and the assistance of my dad but I finished it :D

Arthur and Martin LOVE it, I have never seen arthur so excited since I had him. He was running around and popcorning so much, martin loves it too but hes still only a baby so he keeps hiding when he can. I have made the upper level the feeding station where ther litter tray with hay is, and food bowl and veggies get put. Seems to be working :D

Hope you all like xx>>>

Martin isn't on any of these pics because he kept hiding....this is my boy arthur :)

Attachments

• P1020879.jpg
    P1020879.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 78
  • P1020883.jpg
    P1020883.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 49
  • P1020875.jpg
    P1020875.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 48
Reaction score
Looks fab drool

I've managed to convince my OH that our boys need a C & C cage :)) I ordered the pannels the other day, so will arrive soon hopefully.

I'll be showing OH yours, so he's got an idea of what we want :))

fayejones

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Looks fab drool

I've managed to convince my OH that our boys need a C & C cage :)) I ordered the pannels the other day, so will arrive soon hopefully.

I'll be showing OH yours, so he's got an idea of what we want :))

Yeah you need to get one! There ace, I didnt realise how good they were until i've finished mine. I liked the look of them but I didn't really think the pigs would tell difference. I wanted to make it bigger but this would only fit in the space I had but i still feel its huge for them! :D

Lukeymum2003

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It looks great!

How many grids did you use?

I need to make one the same but with a lid as I have a dog & birds!

Well done x

doglovinpiggylover

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It looks great!

Well done x

I have dogs too, but i have my guinea pig cage on top of the dogs crates so they cant reach he he he, i love it when the pigs stomp about driving the dogs underneath crackers :(|)

Ps/ the dogs are not locked up all the time btw its just that the crates are quite high up and the dogs cant reach them!

jeni

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Thats fab! I really need to get some this week to extend my exsisting comercial cages, there might another arrival from the free ads. I going to build up and put on some ladders/shelves etc...Thats the plan might need to get a man in to help!

AudioHeart

Senior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Awwww that looks fabulous, well done to you and dad! :))

fayejones

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I have dogs too, but i have my guinea pig cage on top of the dogs crates so they cant reach he he he, i love it when the pigs stomp about driving the dogs underneath crackers :(|)

Ps/ the dogs are not locked up all the time btw its just that the crates are quite high up and the dogs cant reach them!

Hehe :)) i love this! I have a yorkie and he just stares at them! x

fayejones

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
It looks great!

Well done x

I used 17 full grids and then 2 bent for the ramp and one cut in half for the half piece on top. I got my grids from wickes its £15 for a box! Good value i thought, without the ramp and half piece it was just one box.
Yeah you don't have to have a top on it, just put it up higher!
xx

Status
Not open for further replies.