• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My C&C Cages Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My Boss Was only able to get me 1 sheet of coroplast for now so my cage is only 1 level so far but I also expanded carrot and Teddy's cage as well here are some pictures.

My sows Cage:

100_0770.jpg

100_0766.jpg

100_0767.jpg

Teddy and Carrots Cage:

100_0769.jpg

100_0768.jpg

For Ted and carrots cage I already had the bottom part but I decided they needed more room so I built the uppper part and both of them are really amazing jumpers so I put the Hammock going from the litter tray that is hanging up to a hole in the Cage and Coroplast so they can go upstairs it works great.

The girls cage is a work in progress I would like to add a second level but as you can see the roof right now is sagging a bit so i have to think of a good way to get everything sturdy first before I can think about a second floor.

They look brill wish i could have something like that but this house is way to small 8... but least i can still have the pigs even if it is outside in the shed .

They look brill wish i could have something like that but this house is way to small 8... but least i can still have the pigs even if it is outside in the shed .

My house is tiny too I just let them take over my bedroom <3

They were all pretty excited, I think they will like it more when I have less pigs in it though. Currently I have Abby, her 5 piglets, Moo, cinnamon, Mocha and pancake in it. I need to seperate 4/5 babies in about a week cause they are boys and my friend wants Pancake so then it will be nicer for them ;D

Cinnamon Especially seems to like it she is popcorning way more now and they love that they can run all over the place now!

Excellent and can't they run like the wind! :))

I was amazed how fast they are! I can't wait to add a second level!

Teddy and Carrot really seem to like their own separate spaces. Teddy sleeps in the Red Tent on the Bottom and Carrot in the Purple one at the top. They also sleep in the Hammock a lot too. I am considering putting another water bottle in the top part cause I feel bad for poor little carrot having to waddle down the hammock everytime he wants a drink. I'm hoping this is enough space for my 2 boys but if they have any issues when they get larger guess I will just have to add a 3rd level ;D

It's a brilliant start! You wait when they have the second floor they will zoom up and down at crazy speeds.

I like it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back