• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Cage is so Bunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
DSCF3862.jpg

It's on a bunk bed to save space!
DSCF3863.jpg

One grid comes off for easy access to food, hay and and vegetables
DSCF3864.jpg

Jake
DSCF3869.jpg

Elwood

DSCF3865.jpg

Their giant pink elephant that they can run through the bum and out the nose.
DSCF3866.jpg

Their hand made litter box and log.
DSCF3867.jpg

Inside look at the litter box. I hope to be covering it with a towel or fleece to close it in but still make it breathable.
DSCF3868.jpg

The built in hay box.
DSCF3872.jpg

The elephant compared to Jake.

That's a good use of space, and you don't have to bend down - bonus. That elephant made me laugh. Where did you get it from?

Lol! Which poor hooman sleeps below and gets rained on by bits of hay and piggy currants? :(|)

Oooh i love it! Well done, very creative :))It's like you're sleeping with your piggies :)) i adore the elephant, i might have to get one too!

Oh my god that is so funny! Every time you turn in bed they will wheek for food!:))

Ah I think its fantastic although I am not sure the husband would agree to it :omallethead

Brilliant use of space and I just love the fact you can hear them at night, excellent! (oh yes and I want the elephant too!)

That's a great home for them - it really made me laugh - I'm sure mine would absolutely love the elephant thing too but no doubt they would just use it as a litter box and it would be in the wash every day rolleyes.

We need to see some pigtures of them coming out of the trunk :))

Jo x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back