Not open for further replies.
S

snugglypig

Oscarbara Giggling Garfield (Garfield)

Oscarbara Chocolate Toffee (Toffee) expecting her first litter on the 26th July

Prudence

Oscarbara Bursting the bubble (Bubbles)
She is the Tortishell in the background

My Stud Boy Oscarbara BlackJack (BlackJack)

Thanks for looking

Karen

S

snugglypig

Thanks Kelly,

They are lovely cats really laid back (lazy I think you call it) Lol.

Garfield was suppose to be my stud cat but he developed an eye problem and didn't want to take the chance he could pass it on to off spring.
BlackJack is his brother and their dad is a Champion

karen

bevs

Reaction score
Bet they take some grooming :o

Gorgeous though ;D

S

snugglypig

bev said:
Bet they take some grooming :o

Gorgeous though ;D
Yes loads but they are worth it, Toffee is the only one who I have trouble grooming and if she gets matted I have to wait until she is in season and then you can do anything Lol although she usually ends up with bold patches

karen

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
LOL Tatty ends up with matts often! No matter how much brushing when he lets us, he still gets them! Out with the scissors then! ;D

S

snugglypig

not sure if its the same with all cats, but you should never use scissors on a persian as their skin and hair are so close slightly different to moggies.
their skin can be cut further up away from skin (not explaining that well sorry) me being a 98)

I bought this special de--mater gadget which is so say safe, its a u shaped object with a blade on the bend, so you go through the matt and away from cat, But I still managed to cut Toffee not a big cut just deep boy did I feel bad. :'(

well straight in the bin, now just have to tease out the knot takes ages but much safer :D

karen

kellyandpiggies

Reaction score
oh dear!

It's much simple to use scissors on him. Always have done - even the vets have a go! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.