• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My christmas presents

Status
Not open for further replies.

kezza30

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yup well i had all that christmas money and i ddin't want to waste it on shoes and junk never wear or use as usual so asked mum if i coul have a small pet ;D so i went out this morning and bought 2 dwarf campbells who look exactly the same hard to tell them apart, i think ones lighter than the other but i can't tell, lol. There both female last 2 there so got them together one's called Ileana and the other Camryn or illy and Cammi as i like to call them for short :smitten:

Where's the pics you ask there aint none my cameras gone missing or my sisters borrowed it but ill get them when i can ;D

Try get some piccies soon please

Goos luck with your new pets they sound very cuteeeee :smitten:

I found my camera was in my bag the whole time ::) So here's my 2 hammies, there twins i have no idea who's who hoping they'll decided to ahev different personalities so i can tell but for now Ileana is abit shy where Camryn is always out the house, Ileana's fur looks just a tad lighter when under a god light other than that there identical ;D ;D

Camryn (Cammi)
DSCF0009-2.jpg

DSCF0010-2.jpg

DSCF0012-2.jpg

DSCF0014-2.jpg

Ileana (Illy)
DSCF0016-2.jpg

DSCF0024-2.jpg

DSCF0026-2.jpg

DSCF0027-3.jpg

I had thought of just getting the one so i didn't getmixed up but when i went back to pick her up (reserved her) they where snuggled together looking out i ddin't have the heart to take one sucker ;D ;D

Thanks i still can't tell who's who, had one in my hand going are you ileana or camryn ;D

cuties. :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:

Beautiful :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Oh i love their names :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten: :smitten:
What gorgeous colour they are love :smitten: :smitten:

erm do i dare ask.... does Dad know yet ::) ::)

Thankyou lol about there names, mum always says why can't i go for ordinary ham names like flufy etc i like them to be different ;D

lol yup dad knows cos there my christmas present, out of the money from family. Really cos we where going to get the bearded dagon but it's not really a pet for me so i asked if i could have a hamster well 2 instead but there in the same cage amkes one :smitten: ;D ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back