• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My daddy just paid me a visit!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Awww, a quick call. He's just finished work and came here to see if I'm ok. I was in bed really early last night feeling unwell. My mum called as usual but was in bed, so Mike answered. Per usual they hardly got anything out of him except for 'Kelly's in bed!'

Aww, so sweet!

Ahh that's lovely. You're very lucky to have a daddy that loves you

my dads hit 65 now and is one big grouch I know he loves his 3 kids but he really is a moany Victor Meldrew

Don't even get me started about my Dad. He's always hated me because he was too young (19) when I was born (like I could help that). He's a very nasty person who is detested by everyone he comes into contact with but what comes around goes around. He was hit by a train when he was 27 and now only has 1½ legs. ;D

Oh he doesn't bother me now. He's someone I can laugh at. The last straw was when he turned down the invitation to my wedding. That's when I know there was no point in wasting time even thinking about him ;D

ahhh Deb what an awlful life he must have given you, wicked man, how could he blame a child for that, he did it, men often forget this little piece of information dont they,
but like you I am a great believer in what goes around comes around, and he got his big time,
my dad was brought up in a strict way and in a home for a while so his ways are too strict for my liking he use to be too strict for me and my 2 brothers but he has got a moody moany old sod lately he is 65 but treats mum like she is nothing to him, after I got diagnosied with MS last year my whole attitide towards him changed now i stick up for mum and myself and he does'nt like it, I tell him my kids dont like to hear you talk to their nan like you do and the reason all 5 of my kids get more from us then ever is because i want them to have what we never did, and I also told him I loved my grandparents more then him, (Mums parents died in 88 and 90) but they ment everything to me,
so kelly you are a lucky lady enjoy him,

Its a good lesson to learn that parents are just people and have to earn respect. Its good that you stand up to your dad now Michelle. He needs to know that his behaviour is unacceptable whatever age he is.

At the inquest into my dad's accident, the driver of the train that hit him (who was obviously severly traumatised) went to my nan and apologised. My nan said to him "its ok love. Its just a shame you didn't kill him" LOL ;D

LOL no-one gets on with him. His whole family has disowned him. ;D

The first (and only) time Steve ever met him he was in shock that anyone could be such a d*ck (as he put it). The next time he saw my mum he said "you must have been very young or very stupid". Mum reckons it was a bit of both. She was only 16 when she married him. They got divorced when I was 9. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back