• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My goodness...

Status
Not open for further replies.

piggiewiggie

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm truly addicted to this site!:x I couldnt come on friday and didnt come on much yesterday and i feel like i have missed loads.

I'm ashamed:red
How is everyone today? I'm really cold.:{

Today I'm feeling a bit fed up, have put on 4 pounds since starting college yet I still can't stop eating lol, even had ice cream for brekkie this morning! Haha, will have to dust off the old wii fit and get cracking :)

Other than that I've got a cold and college work to do, which I'll do later...

Need to have a good look round the forum first hehe, I must admit I'm getting addicted too! :))

I'm sorry your feeling so bad!
Dont worry about putting on weight love. I'm a size 16 at the moment but cant exercise due to a bad back and hips i cant eat many veggies and fruit as they dont agree with my tummy so I'm not sure how too loose weight :(
I hope you recover from your cold soon. Hugs :)

Thanks, I'm sure I'll be on the mend soon. I seem to spend most of my life with the sniffles :))

I'm at work :( Have been since 7, just have 9 hours left but it's my last day and I get 4 days off so can't complain too muchrolleyes
Other than that I've got a cold that won't go away, but it seems a lot better than it has been the last few days :)
Will pop round my Mum & Dad's at lunch time :)

Hope everyone is okay :)

I'm exhausted, not sleeping properly at night rolleyes nothing unusual there though :))

I know the feeling of being addicted to this site...i missed it yesterday! Aww everyone sounds like they're full of cold myself included! Ughh hope your colds go soon :) I've just been to a photo shoot with my OH dressed as a fairy... in a dress... in the freezing cold.... in a field! :S

I'm so sorry your all feeling ill. GET WELL SOON EVERYONE:) I have loads of cleaning to do tonightrolleyes

I am not feeling ill, just cold as our boiler has broken (again!). Back to work tomorrow so I should really be working hard tonight and getting things organised but I have been sittint looking at the forum for ages!

ohhhh god, hope everyone feels better soon everyone has colds round my way too.

Fortunately i havent (yet) i usually get coldsores up my nose rather than a cold, yowchhhhh hurt!! lol

Today i am just glad to be alive as yesterday myself and the oh went for a gorgeous walk on the beach with the dogs....sun was shining, lovely warm breeze, sand as far as the eye could see......anyway, we nearly got stuck in sinkysand, it was right up to the top of our wellies i had a real panic on, if it wasnt for my bloke i would now be about 6ft under the gorgeous beach at hest bank! Fortunately, after we escaped, we laughed and said that if we had both gone under, when it was just our faces showing Heidi would have licked me to death and Jet would have peed on Pauls face ha ha ha, and at least we would have died laughing!

Anyway folks....its sure good to be here, happy Sunday evening x

Last edited:

Fortunately i havent (yet) i usually get coldsores up my nose rather than a cold, yowchhhhh hurt!! lol

Today i am just glad to be alive as yesterday myself and the oh went for a gorgeous walk on the beach with the dogs....sun was shining, lovely warm breeze, sand as far as the eye could see......anyway, we nearly got stuck in sinkysand, it was right up to the top of our wellies i had a real panic on, if it wasnt for my bloke i would now be about 6ft under the gorgeous beach at hest bank! Fortunately, after we escaped, we laughed and said that if we had both gone under, when it was just our faces showing Heidi would have licked me to death and Jet would have peed on Pauls face ha ha ha, and at least we would have died laughing!

God I am also full of cold, I got early signs of it on Friday when I started to get a really sore throat and abit of a runny nose.
Ive got myself some day and night nurse tablets as always find they help but today I am feeling awful.
Cant stop coughing :(

I hope everyone else is okay and those are not well I hope you get better soon. Love Stacey & Reggie x

think I pressed the thanks button, ignore that I meant to press quote. Oh my God that must have been terrible and so scary, is good that you managed to see the funny side.

I am ok, not looking forward to work tomorrow as my bullying colleague is back and will be coughing his guts up like he has been for the last 2 weeks. Oh well he is off on honeymoon in a couple of weeks (I haven't been invited to the wedding out of the whole team rolleyes).

Also will not be in the mood to deal with his ridiculous comments after losing my hamster on Friday. He is compeltely anti animals and especially anti me being vegan grrrr

think I pressed the thanks button, ignore that I meant to press quote. Oh my God that must have been terrible and so scary, is good that you managed to see the funny side.

I am ok, not looking forward to work tomorrow as my bullying colleague is back and will be coughing his guts up like he has been for the last 2 weeks. Oh well he is off on honeymoon in a couple of weeks (I haven't been invited to the wedding out of the whole team rolleyes).

Also will not be in the mood to deal with his ridiculous comments after losing my hamster on Friday. He is compeltely anti animals and especially anti me being vegan grrrr

It was really scary, god only knows how the chinese cocklers felt, we were only stuck for about ten minutes and the tide was miles out and it was a lovely day, the night they were out was awful, freezing and wintery. :(

God your work 'mate' sounds like a complete 'tosspot' if i am allowed to say that, bet you just cant wait to go back.

Hope you ok, ignore him, maybe he will go away?

Jesus hun, I bet that was really scary. x

It was, i still cant believe it happened! Thank god we managed to get out and home safely to our piggies x

Hope you feel better today hon x x>>

It could be worse, helen, you could have to go to the wedding and pretend to be happy for the poor woman who is marrying this numpty :))

Ugh doctors today. I swear I'm never away from the place! If it's not some illness it's a medication review and today it's discussing having the implant which will hurt like a hurty thing :( Ah well.

On the plus side, Casey and Valentino are cuddle piggies :D I only got them yesterday but they already snuggle up to me if I put them on my bed. My girls are going nuts 'cause they can smell them and don't know why they haven't been introduced!
Me: "Ladies, mummy doesn't want to be a piggy granny!"

On the really down side, I have a 3 hour lecture on Madame Bovary soon zzz

OMG were about to have a house inspection had to take romeo, flora, skinnies, sarah and ruby and hamster to my moms. I'm nervous...:{

I've had the implant twice now and it didnt hurt hun, just was abit tender for a few days :)
I have to admit though the first implant was great, no bleeding or problems etc but the second one I had I had constant periods on and off which lasted up to 2 weeks. I had it removed then went back onto the pill. At least now I can control it and only have a period during the 7 day pill break.

I am still feeling ill today but I'm at work, its such a long day as its soooo quiet :(
x

OMG were about to have a house inspection had to take romeo, flora, skinnies, sarah and ruby and hamster to my moms. I'm nervous...:{

house inspection? dont be nervous you will be fine :) hugs xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back