• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Gorgeous George! and other feathered friends

Bill & Ted

Forum Buddy
Reaction score
Here are some photos from the early nineties of my most favourite ever pet George, yes she’s the one with the pearl necklace! She is a female along with her partner Mrs T (Thatcher by name, Thatcher by nature, a bit of a Madame!) George was very, very tame and would insist on spending all day with me if I was not working. She came inside on a morning and even watched TV on an evening on my lap. She would follow me round all day. MRs T was equally as tame but on her terms only, she was a little deva at times. George hatched a baby and her name was Fez, she stayed with us for around four years and then got the call of the wild one day and off she went with the wild pheasants.
George lived to a ripe old age of 8.5 years and was totally adored by everyone who met her. George is the one with the dark neck feathers
1. Waiting to come in on a morning
2. Loved to dress up
3. Deep mid winter
4. Can we come in, please!
5. Keeping warm in daddies old coat
6. Fez
E1B0E0AB-C14D-4911-8FB1-E7BCFA2D0684.jpegF498606D-8068-4986-B7CC-7437E34DC514.jpeg

Last edited:
😍😍I remember holding chickens when I was smol. They are so precious

Back