• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My gorgeous new piggies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DSCF7030-1.jpg

awwww, I love his little face, he's so cute...x>>x>>x>> I want to come and kiss him... Would it be cruel to take a 6-week old baby on a plane to Oz? rolleyes

Oh they are lovely, I wish you all the luck in the world with 13 boys, I thought I was bad with 6 could soon be 8 though.;)

I'm going to look at their pics again because I am so taken with them, poor little piggie nose though, hope it works out for the pair.

They are all VERY cute, and you guys are right about Rajah, I also want to kiss him! xoxo

I can see why you went home with so many!

They are absolutely stunning! All of them...They're just...Meltworthy is the only way to put it.
They're so adorable, my heart totally melted ")

Oh my goodness - I want them all x)x)x)x)

Absolutely stunning boys and sooooo lucky to be living with you :)

Teresa x

Wow Bonnie, you kept this quiet!

The P-Bodies are gorgeous, and Blade and Rajah are so handsome. I can't believe you have 13 boys!

Wow Bonnie, you kept this quiet!

The P-Bodies are gorgeous, and Blade and Rajah are so handsome. I can't believe you have 13 boys!

hehe yes most knew i was getting Blade & Rajah but i was choosing between the P bodies and a few other piggies so i didnt tell anyone as i didnt know what was happening,not only did i walk away with 5 but yes my group is now at 13! its rather scary and i would say it would be heaps easier if they were girls but i wouldnt have it any other way xx

thanks all,they are just so cute i cant help going in the piggy room just to look at what a beautiful herd i have now,
now the ultimate dream is to bond all 13 lol,if onlyrolleyes

Someone on the pimms-pages forum did manage to bond a large group of boars; she seemed to find it much easier so introduce further pigs once the groups had reached some critical size. I guess that at some point the new pigs think 'this must be the bachelor herd' instead of 'a potential rival! drive him away!'.

Unfortunately the pimms-pages forum died a while back, and I don't think the old messages are still there.

I do remember that she introduced all her most mellow boars first, and that it took quite a long time, and a lot of planning. I guess that it will only work if you have a sufficient number of mellow boars that you have reached critical mass before you have to start introducing the more dominant ones.

That's the only time I've heard of it being done, though. It may be that she was just lucky. Most people stick to twos and threes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back