• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My little girly!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

bethcarrots

Hello! :D

Hows everyone?!

we had a litter of creams and whites about a month ago i suppose!2 cream and 2 whites one of each sex!they have very good heads ears and eyes (and ears!)just thought that you wouled like to see the one I'm keeping for showing!mums keeping both creams and maybe the white boar!

this is my lovly girlie edellvisse which is german for a german pure white flower!pretty name isent it ;)!shes now coming up to 1 month on the 6th of feb! :-*

and shes v cute!hehe! :D :P

eddelvise.jpg

Beth xoxo

Edelweiß is a nice name for a white piggy, especially since Edelweiß are rare these days...

Abnoba said:
Edelweiß is a nice name for a white piggy, especially since Edelweiß are rare these days...

we're going on the Sound of Music theme here ;D

its Sars absolute fav,my mum and dad used to watch it everyday with her when she was little,she knows it word for word now ::)
( saddo)

I know all the words too! ;D Sometimes I try and sing "The Hills are Alive" for my bf, (usually after a glas off wine!) even though I can't sing to save my life it makes me laugh and he runs away with hands over is ears ... can't think why!

katiep said:
I know all the words too! ;D Sometimes I try and sing "The Hills are Alive" for my bf, (usually after a glas off wine!) even though I can't sing to save my life it makes me laugh and he runs away with hands over is ears ... can't think why!

omg you do that too>
Sarah sings that when shes drunk ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back