• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My menagerie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

guineagrannie

Well here goes! Hopefully what follows should be pictures of my little menagerie. Tried last night but had to give up as it got too late! Fingers crossed tonight! :)

Attachments

• camilla and george.jpg
    camilla and george.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 32
  • susanna.jpg
    susanna.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 30
  • trinny hattie ratty.jpg
    trinny hattie ratty.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 31
  • trixie and alfie.jpg
    trixie and alfie.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 31
The rest!

Now ive cracked it here are the rest!:))

Attachments

• fergus.jpg
    fergus.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 19
  • the girls.jpg
    the girls.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 26
love your piggies especially the black and white aby, is that Camilla?

Yes Camilla is beautiful, she has lovely long black and white hair and is so gentle. Camilla came to me from a friend who keeps a rabbit rescue, but also takes guineas in emergencies. Camilla is probably about 12 months old and was being bullied by the other piggies she was housed with, so I offered to take her and she has made a lovely friend for George. Susanna also lives with them, but she was being awkward during the photo shoot and wanted to have her photo taken on her own!

My girls are Gerty, Daisy and Dolly who are Warrens. Grace is a Plymouth Rock (the only purebreed in my little flock). Josephine and Valerie are Blue and Black Comets respectively. Elizabeth is a Black Sussex. I get an egg a day off each hen and I just love them cos they are so funny to be with.:)

What a lovely menagerie you have. The doggy is sooo cute. Chickens as well! Love them all......

Fergus, my Parsons Jack Russell, is also a rescue dog. I have had him since he was six months old and I was his third owner. He was a real handful when I first got him as he had had no training and was quite naughty! However, he is nearly two now and is making a wonderful little dog. He is very intelligent and can do lots of tricks (when he wants to)! Fergus is ok with the chickens and with the piggies. When I have piggies on my lap he insists on cleaning their bottoms! He also loves to eat piggy poo! He can be quite disgusting at times!

You have a lovely bunch! Trinnie reminds me of one of my (sadly missed) guinea pigs, it gave me quite a start! Doesn't she look familiar?

Yes, you are right there! Your lateTrinnie looks alot like my Trinny. I have 2/3 from the same family and they all look similar. Hattie the big tort and White in my posted photos is the mother of these.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back