• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Merab's Herd

A few days ago I arrived home to be told by the piggies in no uncertain terms that daddy hadn’t fed them when he came in and they were starving.
I fed them being an obedient slave.
Minutes later husband came down and said he’d given them something when he came in!
I discussed this with piggies - Priscilla just popcorned so I now have this:
D38131AD-A5BF-4EEA-A238-0C970AF5C345.jpegC0D23C2E-EF7F-4520-A8A2-28737FC8D05A.jpeg

I love that! Where did you get it from? You and Mr Merab's Slave won't be popular when your girlies don't have double helpings anymore ....:)):help:

I got it from Honeymellows on Etsy.
It arrived 2 days after I ordered it - impressive service and it’s good quality

Might need to get one of those, our piggies are always conning a second breakfast when I'm working from home! Or maybe we get 2 and Tallulah's can just say "not been fed" all the time, seeing as she's having 3 meals a day plus 3 syringe feeds with being poorly...

A bowlful of piggy.
Priscilla is the only one who stayed still for a photo - the other 2 barely stayed still long enough to be weighed
Hello lovely and gorgeous Priscilla! Does your slave still require me to give you the Ironing Board Salon treatment when I visit? If so she will need to give you a bum bath the day before.

An expert trim would not go amiss with my little furry beauty.
Bum bath it will be - that’ll make her happy.
Her bum was nice and dry today - only 1 matted but of fur to cut off as well.

An expert trim would not go amiss with my little furry beauty.
Bum bath it will be - that’ll make her happy.
Her bum was nice and dry today - only 1 matted but of fur to cut off as well.
Not promising an expert job but I'll do my best. Slave must also provide bribes a plenty oh and an ironing board! Pleased she likes bum baths :lol!:. If she likes them as much as Betsy you'll have fun! I have to wrap Betsy's head end in a towel. This is for 2 reasons:-

1. It calms her down but only a bit.
2. The risk of me being bitten by an angry blind guinea pig who doesn't understand what is going on is significantly reduced.

Back