• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Merab's Herd

Very wise to avoid the traffic. We came back after a glorious weekend in the sunshine in our caravan and instead of taking an hour and a half to get home it took 3! Traffic was awful. Now I have to clean out piggies! But I think that's a job for tomorrow.
Hope you had a good break though.
Traffic is why I decided to have a lazy day at home today and drive up to Yorkshire tomorrow

Washing machine decided today was a good day to throw s wobbler.
Sooooo...... there’s me lying flat on the kitchen floor wrestling with the filter.
Blockage cleared....... kitchen floor flooded and every bath towel I possess now sopping wet :bye:

Washing machine decided today was a good day to throw s wobbler.
Sooooo...... there’s me lying flat on the kitchen floor wrestling with the filter.
Blockage cleared....... kitchen floor flooded and every bath towel I possess now sopping wet :bye:
Bank holidays are either brilliant or an invitation for things to go wrong! Ours has been a bit of both, mostly good, but last year on Easter Monday my mum stopped breathing and collapsed on my floor and was taken to hospital... so we werent too relaxed when she came for dinner yesterday and kept asking me to check her pulse and oxygen levels! Today we are having a nice piggy afternoon :) hope your washing machine is ok for the piggy laundry!

Bank holidays are either brilliant or an invitation for things to go wrong! Ours has been a bit of both, mostly good, but last year on Easter Monday my mum stopped breathing and collapsed on my floor and was taken to hospital... so we werent too relaxed when she came for dinner yesterday and kept asking me to check her pulse and oxygen levels! Today we are having a nice piggy afternoon :) hope your washing machine is ok for the piggy laundry!
How is your mum doing ?

Washing machine seems to be ok but I think the piggy bag may have to wait until I get back from Yorkshire . All my drying space is occupied by towels!

How is your mum doing ?

Washing machine seems to be ok but I think the piggy bag may have to wait until I get back from Yorkshire . All my drying space is occupied by towels!
My mum's doing ok thanks, but its a bit unnerving when she insists her oxygen levels are dropping and makes me check them then tells me no hospitals or ambulances anymore... especially on the anniversary of last year's Easter collapse! I fed her vegetarian enchiladas and many strong drinks and bought her a plant so it's all as fine as it can be anyway :)

Hope the nice weather holds for your trip to Yorkshire and drying your piggy laundry!

I hope you have a good trip to Yorkshire tomorrow @Merab's Slave. My washing machine is making very strange noises so everytime I use it I have my fingers crossed. Did 5 loads of piggy washing today. I don't usually change everything in all three cages at once but I'm off for a few days with my daughter tomorrow so the stand in slave is in charge, he likes to only have the pee pads to change!

Definitely needed the engineer when I got home.
Husband had cleared the laundry basket and washed the kitchen floor at the same time!!

Fortunately the problem wasn’t a major one, easily fixed and didn’t break the bank.

Priscilla and Jemimah relaxing after breakfast
The slave came in and bags rustled

Attachments

• 9F2B689C-A29F-4260-9686-ECB8C980A3A3.jpeg
    9F2B689C-A29F-4260-9686-ECB8C980A3A3.jpeg
    80.2 KB · Views: 0
  • BFC4A0A6-3FC0-4E63-908F-A96D8B02B92F.jpeg
    BFC4A0A6-3FC0-4E63-908F-A96D8B02B92F.jpeg
    101.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 537FA306-1164-4A8B-89D9-044835DBA3DB.jpeg
    537FA306-1164-4A8B-89D9-044835DBA3DB.jpeg
    121.8 KB · Views: 0
That's very clever of him!
Piggy daddy did a similar thing yesterday, running the dishwasher when the kitchen sink is blocked, not realising they are connected... so the dishwasher water came straight up the kitchen sink plughole and made things much worse! I am waiting for a handyman who reckons he can fix it all for £30 I do hope he can!

Piggy daddy did a similar thing yesterday, running the dishwasher when the kitchen sink is blocked, not realising they are connected... so the dishwasher water came straight up the kitchen sink plughole and made things much worse! I am waiting for a handyman who reckons he can fix it all for £30 I do hope he can!
:doh:

Hope you can get your blockage sorted.
I was very impressed that a phone call in the morning resulted in an afternoon visit.

Yes I really could when I came to visit. She isn't at all nice and healthy looking or plump!

Back