• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My motorbike was stolen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abi_nurse

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm sure its not going to turn up and its long gone, but my bike was stolen from outside my front door overnight on Tuesday. I'm trying to spread the word to get people to keep an eye out for me. Its got handlebar grips with SV written on them, a scratched front headlight and a deep scratch on the back tail piece. Its a Suzuki SV650S reg is FA06 BVC, please keep an eye out for me. I'm so devastated my precious is gone. 8...:0:(

DSC00103.jpg

x.

Last edited:
Oh no! both my sister and my dad got there motorbikes stolen not long ago too. Keep checking ebay it might turn up, i hope you get it back :(

Oh no I really hope you get it back! Though I was hijacked on mine and got it back after the police did a raid on some money laundering ring or something, it wasn't the same though, it felt tainted or something. I got the call from the police the very same morning the insurance company rang to offer me a replacement mallethead Have you got the word out there on biking forums?xox

grrrrrrrrr mongrels for doing that pow-powpow-powpow-pow

HUGS i hope the cops can find it for you love xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh no! It's so pretty! I really hope it gets found somewhere. Good luck! x

*Hugs*

:( grrrr! some people!

I hope they find it and you get it back soon!

nice machine. Hope you get it back

bloody *&*&*&*'s arent they !

problem is they could have taken number plate off :(

Sorry to hear bout this hun x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back