• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My mum

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DebbieR

Mum has recovered enough to be sent home tonight. Physically she's a lot stronger but the old brain is still a bit battered. Apparently, we nearly lost her. It was touch and go for a while.
Also, the doc said that she's made medical history. No-one has ever had to deal with what she had before. The docs want to write about her in The Lancet. Fame at last ;D

glad that she is well, and i hope for nothing but the best... ;D

So glad to hear that Deb, I was thinking about her this afternoon while I was driving, I was going to ask you later!
Sending love and hugs your way (((((hug)))))

great news! :) :)

Must be the weather, cos my Nan is getting better too.. well stonger in herself.. she will always have the illness which is slowly killing her (sorry), but she's improving everyday!

Doctors and nurses are really amazed and hope for her to be out in a few weeks!

xx Kelly xx

I'm so glad your nan is getting so much stronger Kelly. She really is a fighter isn't she? :D

yep, considering last week they held no hope for her! She has the off days when she doesn't want to fight.. but at the mo, she definitely is! :)

oh yeah! So much! She's got her own room now as she's got a mild chest infection.. I phoned up the hospital this morning, like I do every morning and the sister sounded really pleased with her progress

thanx love. she wants to come out of hospital now! but shes been bed-ridden for 3 weeks and has to have therapy to walk again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back