• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My mum..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Today my mum cam over and I thought of going out for a while and a stroll along the canal to take her mind off a little about tomorrow. Which we didn't do.

Anyway when she did come down, we had a phone call from one of her sisters to say that she could go and see her mum (my nan) at the chapel of rest.. She asked me to go with her and I said yes but wouldn't go in.

Also told that one of her sisters (she has 3) is now in ITU with breathing difficulties and is sedated! Can anything get worse?

We got there and her, her sisters and brother were on about something then she turned and looked at me then says 'she keeps me strong, I love her'.. I was choked a bit!

They were all in the chapel for about an hour... when they came out everyone except my mum were kinda ok, sad.. but not too upset.. but my mum ran out straight to me and cried on my shoulder for ages.. God knows how, but I still didn't feel any emotion!

Went to Maccy D's after and then did a bit of shopping which cheered her up heaps!

On the way back home, once again she kept on saying how much she loved me, that I'm her rock and an angel!
Said that I'm always here for her.

Just thought I would share our moment..

Gotta to get her through tomorrow now, so that she can have a bit of closure.

xx Kelly xx

Thinking of you tomorow kelly you know where i am if you need someone to talk to. Hope you aunty gets better soon x

Thanx both.. There's just so much on my mind at the moment! I hope no-one minds me writing posts of no meaning to them.. It just makes me feel better when I can share it.

my love goes out to you all hope all goes well, its some times nice to be thought of as being strong enough for others to lean on, my hubby refused to go to his mums funeral last year unless i was with him every step of the way, she had kept away from us for 10 years before so it was a hard day, but together we made it a lot easier God bless sweetheart

How lovely for your mum to say those things.
I'll be thinking of you today Kelly. I hope everything goes as well as it can do. x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back