• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My nan..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
OK, so I said the other day she was getting better and doctors were hoping to send her home soon.. They were..

She now has contracted full-blown MRSA and this time the doctors can no longer do anything for her except give her pain relief.. Doctors have also said if she happenes to into cardiac or respiratory failure then they cannot help..

My mum, of course, is in pieces.. I'm upset, but not broken.. (hope that's not too harsh) I am not going to see her, cos I know that if I do, I will not remain strong.. At the moment I have to be strong for everyone..

I can't believe how rotten everything is at the mo! Things are just going from bad to worse and falling!

I will still be around cos right now I need to do things to keep me busy and keep me sane.. If I don't then I will just break..

Just needed to get this all off my chest so hope no-one minds this post.

xx Mrs Player xx

I'm sorry Kelly, of course we don't mind we're your friends :) I don't think it's harsh if you don't want to see her, you know best what is best for you. And sometimes I think that you want to remember people as they were, rather than seeing them ill. Just be there for your mum. We'll be here for you. x x x

Aww thank you so very much.. It's just what I need at the mo.. Thanks for understanding too.

My mum not long gone to the hospital with my dad, and yes thats good my dad being there, but he's not a sensitive guy, y'know? (ok, he's not full of joy, is sad too, but cant be bothered with it really)

Love you gals.
xx

Men just find emotional things hard I think, they are bothered really but just don't it to look like they are, he probably thinks he's being strong for your mum. x x

yeah, you're right there.. My dad is strong, but he doesnt want to hear my mum talking about her mum.. He's good otherwise..

Maybe he doesnt want to hear it because he knows she'll get upset talking about it and cant deal with the tears, men hate tears!

Hugs say more than words anyway.........

oh Kelly, I've only just read this. I am so sorry. Of course we are all supportive - we're friends! Do email me if you feel miserable. Lots of love x

Thanx lovey.. Am not too bad at the mo.. the forum and you are lot are helping me keep it together!
just waiting on some more updates on her.

xx

awwww so sorry to hear this.

Were all here if you need to talk

Lots of hugs

Love
Claire
x

Thanx so much Claire..

It means a lot for all of your words of support.

Love to you all

x

I'm so so sorry Kelly, I did the same when my Uncle died tried to remain strong its very hard. If you need to chat I'm just a email away. Ive bin through it Kelly keep strong x

awww your welcome Kelly and you can chat to me anytime

Love
Claire
x

Oh God Kelly, I'm so very sorry to hear this news. I know you're trying to be strong for everyone else but I hope there is someone being strong for you.
I'm here if you ever need me.
Take care sweetie
x

Thanx love..

yeah hubbys the strong one for me, as of all you lot! You all help me keep it together! :)

Called the hospital this morning, and they've got to make a decision tonight whether it's worth giving her any pain relief and the extra oxyen cos she doesnt want it.. :(

Oh Kelly that's awful. I'm so sorry things have gone that far. Sending lots of hugs and love to you x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back