• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My new Little Lady "Cupcake"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Excuse my Englisch, i'm from Hollland :))

Ding Dong .... unsuspecting I go to the door and opened it .There was a lady with a box for the door . The lady asks me "do you have guinea pigs?" .. I "uhh yeah that's true" . Then I get to hear a story about people who had bought a guineapig, had to be a male but was a female so she had to go. She heard from someone that I have guinea pigs and i sometimes rehome them (well I did, in the past). If I wanted to have the piggy inside the little box.

Still thinking of what the lady told me, there I stand with the little box in my hands. Thank you! I hear the woman say ... and she was gone.

Sh#t ... t was first thing in my head, how do I explain this to my hubby!:red

I token the box inside, had not even looked into when the woman was at the door. I opened it and find a tiny piggy between a bundle of hay. T is a dot, a sow indeed..

Unfortunately i had to say goodbye to my sweet Avril a view weeks ago, and there she was... a new pretty little lady! So the "pink Lady's" heave a new member , meet Cupcake

cupcake4.jpg

nieuwebanner1.gif

Last edited:
Oh my! What a gorgeous little lady and lovely surprise!
Sorry to hear about Avril, I think she must of guided her to you ;)

Awwwwwwwwwwww what a beautiful suprise x)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back