• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My new story, (Rosie)

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gothchick1515

Hiya everyone, I'm nearly done with my story and wondered if you all wanted to read a bit ill copy the first bit and if you all like it ill keep putting bits on but and i warn you now incase you dont like that sort of thing its about bullying etc so in someplaces its quite sad, i have made my friend cry with it lol but apparantly its funny too, its for people my sisters age so about 16ish so it might not be everyones tastes, if its not appropriate for the forum or anyone wants me to take it off then mods feels free to delete the post i just wanted some opinions oh and by the way its based around my school life i didnt make much of it up except the family situations x lol x

Rosie....

~One~
“Leave me alone!†I screamed running through the puddles outside school,
“Go away! I didn’t do anything please†I sobbed my breathing getting heavy and out of control, I turn the corner there it is. Home run Rosie run I tell myself as I hear their ridiculous clippie heels in the puddles. Just two more doors running hard and fast now come on Rosie don’t let them win again; it’s not your fault run!

Its too late just one door from my home they grab me slam me against my neighbours wall, oh how I wished for Mr Myers to come home and stop them then they scream at me calling me every curse word you mum tells you never to repeat,
“No one likes you Hardwick, smart bitch!†The eldest and most heavily made up hisses at me,
The tears rolled free, I learned they do this whether I cry or not. There’s never any fist’s, the only bleeding is inside, the emotional bleeding that come from my bullies.
I fidget and break free from evils grasp running inside the sanctuary of my house I slide down my bedroom door as I slam it and cry, cry so hard my face hurts. I slam my fist violently against the door
“Leave me ALONE!†I shout, “Leave me alone…†I mutter as I fall to sleep, the running is exhausting.

“Rose, Rose wake up.†I heard as someone shook me slightly. It was my mum; I sat up and hugged her as if it was my last hug on earth.
“Rose honey you really must stand up for yourself I can’t look after you all your life.†She said peeling me from around her.
I sniffed the tears from my eyes. Why don’t they care, unless I'm bruised then I'm not being bullied! I just smile and go downstairs to eat which is feeling more and more like a task everyday even waking is getting so hard to do. And its only Monday four more days of hell and that’s just this week, I’m in year seven so that’s five days a week for five years how am I going to cope?!

As I sit watching television with my sister Lucia I look at her concentrating and thinking and see why she wasn’t ever bullied, she’s pretty. You know the type the really tall girls with flowing brunette hair lightly dusted with blonde bits the ones who spend more time in the bathroom than they do at school. She’s 16 and going to college soon ill be at school alone. As that crosses my mind I cry again the tears just keep on coming with me I cant stop them.
“Babe what’s wrong?†Lucia says while popping a bubble of gum in my ear
Wiping my tears I sniff the most disgusting snotty sniff which I only know I did because of the face my sister pulled! “Nothing Luce, I'm fine honest...â€
“Don’t lie to me†She glare through thick mascara
“Nothing!†I shout running from the room.

Back in my bedroom trying to resight the lyrics to a song that up until now kept me strong, but now has lost all meaning so its back to bed again the one place I'm safe. Until I hear that annoying beeping and wake, I lie there for a minute, free because when you wake you forget things I sigh then it hits me. I stop breathing slightly as I try and think of a way out.

That's really good Verity, I really enjoyed reading that! You have a flair for writing, and I for one do want to hear more of your story!

It's really strong with emotions! :D

Thanks, i like writing but i wouldnt say I'm good at it lol. will put more up at the weekend if others like it, its around 187 pages (A5) so it may take a while lol x

Have you thought about getting it published? I think you write well. ;D

I want to but its a bit 'bitty' at the mo i need someone to read it all through, and plus i doubt they would publish it though there are parts in it about 'self-harm' and that is something around at the mo with teenager and adults in trouble so you never no it would be great if i could becasue then i would have money lol nad that means more piggies though if i did get it published i would donate like 20% of each sale to a self-harm charity because I'm not someone who would want all the money to myself i's probably give my money away if i even had it lol x

Verity I really like it - feel sad for you too love. Big hugs. I agree with Clare, you have a great writing skill.

I think it's a story which could be published. A view about bullying and all the truths and hidden parts of it. It's something people will want to read and understand. They can also - hopefully - find a light at the end of the tunnel and realise that they don't have to put up with it.

As for the self-harm - I know this may be a difficult question, but have you ever self-harmed? Not such on the parts of your story which are true?

I have self-harmed before - something people may find upsetting to know. OK, haven't done it for a few months now. But just in case you ever need someone to chat to - anyone needs someone to chat to, then I'm around.

yes i have not since leavin schol though but its a bit like an eatin disorder its somethin you battle with for life like i said almost everythin is true except for the family as i have two sisters and my parents are together x

Verity that's a really great piece of writing. I really think you should work hard to get this published. It will help so many people who are going through the same thing.

yep was just getting into the story i want to hear more please, I hate bullys they are the lowest of the low, >:( and I have always had a fear one of my kids would be bullied, but they seem to be fine, but i am always on alert for signs, as mum always said they are probably lacking in love them selves and want others to feel as bad as they do, not an excuse in my eyes, and what goes around, sure comes around,

Yeah they are low but i just say now that they must feel insecure abouth themselves, i (not trying to boast at all) was fairly smart at most subjects but they found that pe was my weakness as we didnt have much money i didnt have any nice tracksuit bottoms and my shorts where tatty also i didnt have many friends so they always knew what to say to make things hurt me! i am doing a year long project next year and most people are doing it on sti's teen pregnancy etc I'm doin it on self harm because i think people stay away from it too much! x more of my story in two ticks

There you go people x

“Rose, You up?!â€
No I think to myself I'm sleeping wake me in five years when they’ve gone
“Yes Mum†I said tipping my head back slightly to stop the tears
“What’s troubling you Rose?†Mum asked
“I told you mum…â€
“Oh yes ‘Bulling’†she said with air quotes AIR FRIGGIN QUOTES! I'm being bullied and my immature mother just went and air quoted me!

“Hey Hardwick!†Hannah shouts across the corridor as I stand at my locker trying to fit a weeks worth of books and a case of tissues for the crying I plan to do in the toilets later into the tiniest of lockers, what is it with our schools we get the tiniest lockers not the huge ones you see in American television programmes.
I shut the locker and take a deep breath
“Its Rosie, My name is Rosie!â€
“ Don’t ever correct me whore!†she said as her demons in peroxide clan follow her, I gulp and my breathing gets faster then the bell rings and Mr Smith walks through the corridor so I slowly follow behind and they head to tutor.

As I scribe my doodles in my books and stare at the clock I hear the words of hellish Hannah in my skull. It will be lunch soon and she will find me, there’s over one thousand students hear and I'm the one wearing a bully beacon!
“Rose Hardwick, I asked you a question.†Mr Smith says in my ear
“So what’s the answer Miss Hardwick?â€
Looking frantically around the room I think of anything
“Europe?†I say
“No Rosie we are talking about poverty in the third world not Europe, sorry to disturb you.â€
Then I hear my whole class laugh at me all turned in there seats. I feel like I'm burning but it’s the flames of public humiliation that are making me turn raspberry.
Then I hear the sound that only I can’t stand the bell. I think of new places to hide, and walk to the toilets casually until nobody can see me when I run and hide in a cubicle, I get so bored in hear I sometimes think of how I could decorate it a bit make it a bit more homely. When I freeze
“Hardwick, you in ‘ere’†Hannah says
“If you lie ill get you, and I know that mummy of yours won’t care.â€
I hold my breath as they start banging the doors I hear the one before mine and then BANG!
“Well well well, Rosie I always knew you lived in .†She said as her friends laugh then she grabs my arm and taunts me again and again
“So smart bitch, how much that slag sister of yours charge, she must have at lest eight kids by now.†I want to scream and defend Lucia but I don’t I just stand there pinned in between them all.

eeeek. It reminds me of things I would rather forget.

I was so glad to leave school ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back