• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My new webpage - pocke****ches & frog pendants/neclaces

Status
Not open for further replies.

Becky92

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi every1 :)

My new webpage is now up & running

Rather than listing indivual item i have for sale on here 1 by 1 i decided to make a webpage.

I'm sort of 'trial' running it with you very special people :)

If you wish to purchase something then either msg me on here of reply to this thread, or you just wish to let me know what you think it is greatly appriecated

Www.mysellingpage.weebly.com

The items for sale range from guitar pocke****ches, to butterfly pocke****ches to funky glass frogs :)

Thankyou xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Wow what lovely items, if you ever come across a guinea pig pocket watch or fob watch let me know, i am a nurse and having been looking for aG.pig fob watch forever and can not find one xx

Thankyou ! x

I can only find dog cat & rabbit ones xx altho the rabbit one in my catalogue is £18 x

Actually...

i will get in touch with my friend tomorrow I'm sure seen an guinea pig watch in one of her suppliers catalogues.

Right , it is impossible to find guinea pig nurse fobs but i can get guinea pig pocket watches made. Ive just got a quote through and i would sell one for £15 - what do you or any1 else reckon?

Anyone else kind enough to leave feedback :)

Be my guinea pig :))

I have just received the blue butterfly pocket watch (on keyring). It's very pretty and just the right size for my keybunch at work.

brilliant!

Right , it is impossible to find guinea pig nurse fobs but i can get guinea pig pocket watches made. Ive just got a quote through and i would sell one for £15 - what do you or any1 else reckon?

Anyone else kind enough to leave feedback :)

Be my guinea pig :))

I have PM'd you, sorry i did not reply to thread sooner. Was working a 13 hour shift yesterday and today have driven to Leeds to collect my new Pigs from Bramleycavies. x

Hi Becky92 I pm'd you on Saturday but not heard anything yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back