• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My other pets.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Here are my other two pets :)

Coco the cat who is almost 2 years old......

coco.jpg

coco1.jpg

coco2.jpg

And here Is Russell the Cockatiel, he is 3 years old.

russell1.jpg

russell2.jpg

russell.jpg

Aw! Coco does NOT look happy at being wet :(|)

Haha that is the funniest photo ever.
My husband sent me that photo via my mobile phone saying he came home and she was sat there and did not look impressed at being out in the rain LOL! x

Oh Coco you sure don't look too happy with your folks........
how dare you leave me in the rain......just look at my furr it's all stringy and wet UGH........... :(|):(|)
Coco you're beautiful x)

Hellooooo to Russel you are gorgeous boy.......i love the way they put their little heads on the side, they're really sizing you up x)

Poor Coco, the second pic really is quite funny hough. Russel is lovely we had cockatiels when i was a kid and i miss them, such wonder full little birds.

All my animals have a very funny character. Must get it from me and the Hubby. We are both crazy lol.

I love the facial expressions we get from them both. We often get a "I'm not happy" look off Coco, usually if shes given the wrong biscuits or put outside when we are going out.

And Russell often looks you up and down when you talk to him, he tilts his head to one side and looks all shy at you hehehe.
x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back