• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

my pets

Status
Not open for further replies.

lily 74

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
:))

This is my dog Dexter
SP_A2257.jpg

SP_A0957-1-1.gif

robo hamsters:))

SP_A1911.jpg

What a gorgeous fluffy dog. He looks really cuddly.
Scared to death of hammies since I was bitten by one! xx

I love your dog. x)

I didn't know you could keep hamsters together (maybe i'm better not knowing :))) what breed are they?

Nicola x

They are robrovski dwarf hamsters and can be kept in groups, the only hamster that shouldn't be kept in pairs etc is the syrian hamster which is alot bigger:))

Yeah Syrians can't be kept in pair as they will kill one another whereas dwarfs love living in pairs or colonies

Lovely pets x)

Yes he is a labradoodle, he is 18 months old now:))

A neighbour has a labadoodle and he is a real character!

He is a very big dog which surprised his owners and a has a real 'baritone' woof!

He knows me and sits often by the gate at their house and watch me pass and other days I forget he is there and so he then 'woofs' {:|

It usually leaves me in a heap in the road! Then he wanders off back to the house wagging his tail!

*drools at cutness*

amazingly adorably fluffully...AWEOMES >< I love that dog, so cute... .... *cuteness coma* .....
sorry guys whaddid i miss?!

depending on if my other half keeps this job past christmas or not, pretty soon, i'm going to have my very own BORDERCOLLIE PUPPPPYYY!! squeaks really LOUADLY omg.... i'm drinking coffee at this time in the morning it's making me uuubbberrr excited! twhehe :d

LOVE EVERYONE LEX x

Thanks everyone if you think he was cute as an adult look at his puppy pics! and lexybee that's exciting news you may get a puppy:))

SP_A0938.jpg

SP_A0671.jpg

SP_A0811.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back