• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My Ratties

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

carrot_tit

These are pictures of my current ratties.

Paddy
SmallPaddy.jpg

Max
SmallMax.jpg

Homer
SmallHomer.jpg

Donny
SmallDonny.jpg

Scabbers
SmallScabbers.jpg

I also have two foster girls Squeak & Tick living with me. These girls are extremely shy and refuse to be handled (they bite when it is attempted). They were found along with two others in a hamster cage in the car park of my local vets. I had been in that day with one of my rats and offered to foster them until new homes could be found. I found a great one for two of the girls but unfortunately Squeak has serve respiratory problems and needs constant medical attention. I did attempt re-homing but was brutally honest about her condition, some people are willing to take on rats with health problems but it's a big commitment and after talking to some of the people who enquired after her i decide it would be in her best interests for me to keep her. I can ensure you gets the correct medication and I'm familiar with her desire to shun human company. It's a shame for her but it could have been a lot worse i suppose.

darkest.dreaming said:
I had a couple of rats years ago. I love them, so friendly. Yours are beautiful. :-*

Thank you :) I cannot imagine my life without them now.

Beautiful babies, i had a hooded rat called Molly who was a fabulous girly, lovvveeeee them.

I used to have nearly 30! But i soon realised i couldnbn't give them all the time and love they needed. I made a vow never to have that many again (although it's been hard!) I now only have 7 but think in future i will stick to no more than 4.

Max and Paddy ;D like the show?

I love rats, they are very clever! I've never had one, but my friend did and he was lovely.

Guinea-Tia-Flossie said:
Max and Paddy ;D like the show?

Exactly. I nearly always name pets after my favourite film, book or tv characters and that show was on Channel 4 when i got them ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back