• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My ring

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaoskat

Here is a picture of my engagement ring.

myengagmentring.jpg

I tried to get a pic of it myself but I couldn't get it right. It was either too blurry or there was a glare so I hunted until I found a picture of it online. It's so me! I spent hours trying to talk him into a pink CZ (which is my favorite) but he refused and insisted on something "real" (I argued for hours insisting that Cubic Zirconias WERE real cubic zirconias but he wouldn't budge). Finally he discovered pink sapphires and we agreed that that would work for both of us (he even snuck some boring old diamonds in around it). He also insisted on gold instead of my beloved silver so he got white gold (which still looks like silver but won't tarnish). It turned out great. It's extra special because he went to great effort to find a way to make us both happy by getting the colors I prefer without sacrificing his desire to get me something he considers better quality and more lasting.

-kkat

It's beautiful. I love white gold. My mother's wedding ring is white gold.

Congratulations from me and piggies x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back