• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

my sons 17 tomorrow and begins driving

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
luckly hubby is a driving instructor, he is my 3rd son to go through it, although the first not going else where, both older boys passed with another instructor,
Micks wondering if he will take any notice of him, being his his dad, we shall see,
although I know they need a licence it worrys me sick, another one on the road, to worry about, those of you who have'nt go this far yet, just you wait, its a scary time

My son is 17 on Tuesday :) Yes it's definately scary, mine was out on Thursday evening, got jumped and came home with a hole in his lip/chin ( halfway between the 2) when he drank water it dribbled out of the hole ? and also having been kicked in the head and ribs and having his head stamped on. so it could have been much worse he could have been dead.

Happy Birthday to your son Michelle! I got all that to look forward to! ;)

Gosh Bev! :o Jumped?! I'd be so scared to live in your area! Is he alright?

Yes he's ok, the hole had started to close up by the next morning, he was saying he had a free piercing ? had a bit of a sore head and bruising around his ears. But physically he seems ok, mentally he's come home early since....

aww Bev thats awlful I know exactly how you felt, you would want to go hunt the little blighters down ( I'm being polite here) and give them some of the same lol, where do you live?
my 2nd son Ryan was almost abducted when he was 9 when we lived in Essex, the only thing that saved him was his dad was a policeman and had given him a no holds barred talk about stranger danger, he knew what to do and luckly got away, they did catch the man aptly named Loopy,
but Ryan is 21 now and still has flashbacks, so things like that are never forgotten, we moved to the Isle of wight for safety reasons, after that,
I hope your sons alright but expect him to be changed, I always wonder how the other persons mother raised them when they do things like that, I know none of my 4 boys would do that kind of thing, so what do their mothers do so wrong to raise such brats, (again being polite)
Liams on his lesson with his dad now and Mick said he was so nervous teaching his own son,
happy birthday to your son for tuesday Bev and hope hes going to come through this ok, poor little sod.

*Thinks back*

Oh yeah you used to live here too didn't you! It happened in Romford, they've turned The Brewery into a shopping / cinema / bowling complex and it was just behind there.

I'm going to take him to Cardrome in Upper Rainham Road and let him get a bit of practice in there. Won't pay for lessons yet as I feel he doesn't deserve them with his current attitude to studying etc ;D

Happy Birthday to you son Michele.

Is your son ok now Bev, thats awful

Happy birthday to him, your lucky your hubby can teach him, my dad wouldnt teach me even if he was an instructer lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back