• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My tattoo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Well I actually had two done! LOL 2funny 2funny

It didn't hurt like people said - more like bad sunburn! 2funny

A love dove and Mike in chinese! I was there for an hour having it done! :D Photo taken an hour after was done that's why it's so red!

tattoo1.jpg

aww I like it, don't forget to keep it well mositurised with a non-white antiseptic cream!

ooh don't use savlon as it can take the colour out of tattoos, try to get some acriflex or germoline cream (which is more of a yellow colour). I've got a lot of tattoos (too many perhaps, but it don't stop me getting more!) and acriflex is especially good because its a burn cream its also very soothing. hope that helps a bit

Yes that's what I've always thought too :o

also piles cream is meant to be very good for tattoos, where did you have them?

a lot of tattooists do that but don't know about the bleaching that savlon can cause. I've seen people's tattoos bleached by salvon and I've got one myself before I knew better. I'm not having a go or lecturing or anything like that, it might be that savlon will be ok with you; I've always used (since my first tattoo after using savlon) acriflex. But it's totally up to you, I don't want to start an arguement on the best aftercare skin cream because this thread is about your new tattoo! :)

bev said:
also piles cream is meant to be very good for tattoos, where did you have them?

Not down there that's for sure! LOL On my upper arm, they wont be seen all the time as I don't really like to wear short tops exposing my flabby arms! ;D

kiraroo said:
a lot of tattooists do that but don't know about the bleaching that savlon can cause. I've seen people's tattoos bleached by salvon and I've got one myself before I knew better. I'm not having a go or lecturing or anything like that, it might be that savlon will be ok with you; I've always used (since my first tattoo after using savlon) acriflex. But it's totally up to you, I don't want to start an arguement on the best aftercare skin cream because this thread is about your new tattoo! :)

No argument :) Thanx heaps for the advice, I have germolene here so I'll use that :)

Nice tattoos Kelly :)

My care sheet said to use Haemorrhoid Cream too but as i've got psoriasis and have bucket loadsof aqueous cream, a moisturiser like E45 cream, i used that ;D

well, as you know, I don't like tattoos ;D

However, it doesn't even look that sore!

:P :P It wasn't painful at all. I'm used to injections and pain anyway. I guess it's your level of pain threshold? :)

I really like it! I dont know if you guys have A&D ointment over there but thats what i used on mine. it hardly itched and peeled.

LOL ;)

It's pretty much all cleared now! I put some germolene on it last night as it itched, but it's fine! :)

I'm seriously thinking of having a tatoo done Micks got 3 a panthers head that looks more like a rat lol and a mum and dad both of which have faded bad, and a Michelle in a love heart and rose which he had done 10 years ago but is still perfect, what I need to know if any of you are good artists as I would like one done with MIck and my 5 kids names or initials on stuart Ryan Liam Joshua and Carrie anne on, can any of you design anything I'm no good at anything like that and wont have it done until I have got a good idea.

Looks nice - bet that was pricey!!

A girl at work has just had two tattoos - One was £50 and the other £100! - My god!

my back piece was nearly £1000 in total, my tattooist charges £60 an hour.

glad its healing well and hope its not too itchy

Both were for £80 - part of my birthday money, otherwise I wouldn't have had them done!

Cor £1000! :o Can I see?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back