• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here
  • Discussions taking place within this forum are intended for the purpose of assisting you in discussing options with your vet. Any other use of advice given here is done so at your risk, is solely your responsibility and not that of this forum or its owner. Before posting it is your responsibility you abide by this Statement

My Tonic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phew, was determined not to look at the forum till i'd done some housework! (cos I won't get off once i'm on lol) but I couldn't concentrate on it thinking about Tonic! I even looked at 6.45 this morning ;D

Glad he's perked up x x

Aww, thank you love.

If something did happen then I wouldn't be on. He's still quite perky!

Lots more hugs to you Ton. Come on lad, your mummy's worried about you!

Think that Metatone has done more good to him than I thought!

He's been munching and talking all day! LOL He's now got his fave biccies and him and Guin are scoffing!

Tonni looks much better, but still not 100%

I'll keep you all updated, thanx you lot :-*

Oh thank goodness for that. Well done for getting him better Kelly ;D

Well my cheeky fella is back to his usual self! I got moaned at this morning cos I accidently woke him up! But after a few strokes he was ok and forgave me!

Him and Guin had a run last night too. Ton found a cookie Mike dropped and munched on that! My Tonni is totally 100 percent! LOL

Thanks all :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back