• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

My wedding cake topper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaoskat

Isn't it just TOO perfect? My fiance just sent it to me.

piggytopper.jpg

Ooh thats brilliant.

If only I could go back in time and get married all over again. I would do so many things differently. I would have to have an piggie theme on my cake too. Brilliant. :)

That is brilliant...congratulations on the wedding! We're getting married Aug 10th... :o any advice on good wedding dress people? Where are you going for your Honeymoon? All these things to plan.......our dogs will be at the wedding (well 5 will be there in total) but sadly I doubt the piggies will be coming :'(

Congrats to you too! We are going to the beach. I love the beach. One of my dog's is going to be a bridesmaid and I'm debating having Rama (one of my piggies) as a little groomsman. The pets have to be involved or it wouldn't be my wedding.

We know people work best when they have somewhere inspirational & fun to work. Our Engine House editing suit has proved inspirational to everyone - including our clients who are often here working alongside our designers.
We watch ALL of your wedding video footage, pick out the best bits and use our creative genius to turn your wobbly 6 hours of wedding video footage into a wedding video masterpiece

We make FUN WEDDING VIDEOS: the next generation in Wedding Videography. Your mates film the wedding & we SUPER EDIT your footage. 100% Satisfaction Guarantee

weddings film
weddings film

I have one of these plus several others which are larger. They are made by Sherrat and Simpson and you can sometimes get them on ebay. What a lovely idea for your cake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back