• PLEASE NOTE - the TEAS facebook page has been hacked, take extreme care when visiting the page, for further information visit here

Mystery Shopping....Earn Some Extra Pennies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsWilsoncroft

Adult Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi Everyone
I just thought I'd share with you this great mystery shopping job I have been doing. It's a great way to earn some extra money especially at this time of year when money is a little tight.

I have just bagged myself 4 different mystery shops for next week. One is for a meal out for two people where you get £40 back. So it's a lovely treat out for me and the Hubby for free.
Then I have got one for Subway and two for Asda. Subway are paying me £8 & the Asda one both pay you £15 for each visit.

Here are the sites to sign up.....

https://www.grassrootsmysteryshopping.com/msw_pnlExtWelcome.aspx?

http://www.retaileyes.co.uk/

Both sites are great. I have been using them now for over a year.
Grassroots will email you when jobs become available but Retail Eyes you just check it whenever you want to and see what jobs are available to accept.

Hope this helps.
Love Stacey xxxxx

I'm stuck already lol. what qualities you think a good mystery shopper should have is has been asked and I don't know how to answer. I am completely hopeless at questions like that :(

I've registered with both. I googled the question and got some tips. I just said I believe that a good mystery shopper should have a keen eye for detail to ensure that observations are made and taken note of. I think also that a good mystery shopper is able to follow instructions that are given in order to carry out the task properly. Good timekeeping will be important too. Carrying out the task and submitting the results within the timescales given. A good mystery shopper must be able to carry out the task without revealing their identity as a mystery shopper.

Does that sound ok?

I've registered with both. I googled the question and got some tips. I just said I believe that a good mystery shopper should have a keen eye for detail to ensure that observations are made and taken note of. I think also that a good mystery shopper is able to follow instructions that are given in order to carry out the task properly. Good timekeeping will be important too. Carrying out the task and submitting the results within the timescales given. A good mystery shopper must be able to carry out the task without revealing their identity as a mystery shopper.

Does that sound ok?

I'm stuck already lol. what qualities you think a good mystery shopper should have is has been asked and I don't know how to answer. I am completely hopeless at questions like that :(

I would just say something along the lines of to it is important as a mystery shopper to give accurate information and be honest with your answers to ensure the mystery shopping report is accurate and honest ensuring the company is getting the correct information.
x

Funny this should come up, I just finished reading Kate Harrison's Secret Shopper series books (fiction, chick lit) - centred on mystery shopping!

From what you have said it sounds great fun, and handy for extra pennies. Not something I could do, obviously, but it's good to know of reputable mystery shopping organisations.

It is great fun :)
I really enjoy them. The Asda ones are great too, I only have to spend £1 in store and get paid £15 for the mystery shop.
And its ideal as Asda is just next door to where I work. x

yes its fine, but i prefer the meal/pub ones to say chemist shops as i find them too obvious and they can suss you easily!

Frankie & Bennys mmmmm have you been before? you better get saving those sins girl!

yes its fine, but i prefer the meal/pub ones to say chemist shops as i find them too obvious and they can suss you easily!

Frankie & Bennys mmmmm have you been before? you better get saving those sins girl!

Ive never done a chemist one, dont like the idea of them or the ones for Comet where you have to reveal yourself as a mystery shopper to their face lol. Sod that.
I like the jobs though how you can pick and choose them rather than just get them given to you. x

I did a bank one once and that was enough for me, I'm too honest, and I had to give a bad report as they didn't do what they were supposed to.

They've rung me a up a few times to do assignments but I work a lot now, so don't have the time.

Just a note to say you are supposed to declare your earnings to, because you won't get taxed by the mystery shopping company.

i used to work in a bank and we got mystery shopped all the time he he, i never got a bad report though!

How do you declare your earnings then?

Stacey, yes i too like how you can choose jobs x

Just looked at the Retail Eyes and there are 3 available to apply for. What does it mean when it says fee £4.00 reimbursement £3.00? Does that mean that I get £4 for doing it and reimbursed £3.00 from what I spend? I think as I was typing the answer (if it's right lol) came to me.

Just looked at the Retail Eyes and there are 3 available to apply for. What does it mean when it says fee £4.00 reimbursement £3.00? Does that mean that I get £4 for doing it and reimbursed £3.00 from what I spend? I think as I was typing the answer (if it's right lol) came to me.

lol :{

Fee is the money you get paid to do the job itself and the reimbursement is the money they give you back for whatever product they are asking you to purchase.
Hope this helps. x

I've joined too :) but there arn't any available for the area I live in at the moment, I'll keep checking. Frankie & Bennys drool we love that place, go there all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back