Names Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

clefairyuk69

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hey guys, I recently rescued 2 beautiful little boys who are settling in really well........ but I have a large issue

The poor boys were called Michael and jackson:no: I need some ideas for names! If you look on my profile pic that's the boys!

Please help!:help:

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Your boys are gorgeous!

Are you looking for names or rather themes?

clefairyuk69

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Names, I'm completely stuck atm because the OH finds Michael and jackson hilarious so wants to stick with it so I need something to make him change his mind ha ha x

Wiebke

Staff member
Reaction score
Mike and Jake as a compromise?

Mick and Jack gets you into musically rather deep waters again, sadly! :whistle:

ruthi

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
They are so cute! Have you and your OH have any TV programmes or films in with favourite characters in you could name them after? I just tried calling mine different names out loud until I felt one suited them! It's hard when they already have names though

clefairyuk69

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Well I was going for disney and pixar coz I love them ha ha but I can't seem to find anything that suits them lol xx

clefairyuk69

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
I'm liking buzz and woody. The black and white is what I think a Rex breed so buzz Deffo suits him lol and woody suits, coz the other one is brown ha ha I think we may have found my little boys some names lol xx

ruthi

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Yay! That's what I thought, especially woody for the boy with more brown on him, and buzz is just a cool name!

sindydoll

Junior Guinea Pig
Reaction score
Hi love the boys , I used to have 2 boy ratties whom I called Arthur and Merlin, I loved the programme, love the woody and buzz too.

Status
Not open for further replies.